Anyone familiar with Ultimo Motors in Warrenville? | FerrariChat

Anyone familiar with Ultimo Motors in Warrenville?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by johnk..., Jan 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    Hi,

I looking at a car (Porsche) at Ultimo Motors in Warrenville and was wondering if anyone is familiar with them.

Thanks.

rngssw likes this.
  2. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    No body? I am considering a car they have and was wondering it someone would take a look at if for me as I'm in Connecticut.

3. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Not much help, I have shopped a vehicle there before. They seemed nice enough although I ended up pulling the trigger on another car that I liked better (I believe I liked the options more). I can't say one way or the other about their reputation beyond that unfortunately. If you do end up purchasing the vehicle though please do follow up with how it went.

4. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    Thought I would update this. Bought the car sight unseen other than pictures, phone calls and emails. Completely satisfied. The car was like new, minus a couple of minor paint chips. They work with me and the car was shipped to me 1 day after payment. In my driveway in CT 2 days later.

5. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    That's great to hear and thanks for posting the follow up! Post some pictures!

6. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
  7. paindok

paindok Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 15, 2009
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Glad you had a good experience. I bought a Granturismo convertible from them last spring. Check engine light came on on my drive home. They came and picked it up from my office in Indiana and had it fixed (exhaust/emissions issue of some sort). It has been flawless since. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.