Issue with HRE wheels,anybody else having a problem? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Issue with HRE wheels,anybody else having a problem?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by DUNTOVFAN, Mar 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    So the subject line of your thread asks if anyone else has a problem with their HRE wheels; and your initial post asked if anybody else is as disgusted with HRE as I am.

The answer to both of your questions appears to be NO, nobody else here has a problem with HRE, nor is disgusted with them.

Your questions have been answered, time to move along then. That's what you came here to ask, right? Or did you really just want to ***** and moan?

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    He just wants to bad mouth HRE. Turned on him though as no one else has had problems, so that just indicates the problem isn't HRE, but the user solely.

3. DUNTOVFAN

DUNTOVFAN Rookie

Jan 1, 2018
    Classy responses from a classy crowd,I wouldn’t expect anything less from this group. I got exactly what my objective was and yes,it’s time to move along.

4. DUNTOVFAN

DUNTOVFAN Rookie

Jan 1, 2018
    Evidently the Administrator wants to show me who’s boss by limiting my options in a post here,really? Some of you might want to dial it back abit,that arrogant Ferrari persona is showing. I’m a car enthusiast to the bone and would never disparage anybody else for what they drove,some of you seem like you have your noses so far in the air ya can’t see in front of you but that alright I suppose,you’re the ones everybody avoids at the car GTG. Car people are car people regardless of what they own,drive and are more than happy to share a conversation,the snobs,not so much. I came here asking a simple question and got an answer for the most part but that wasn’t the only reason I asked the question,and then again,if I paid $20,000+ for a set of wheels I would almost guarantee there would be no issues. Yes I drive a C4 ZR-1 and love the car,was it built with cheap parts,absolutely,with the top off the car it’s about as ridged as a wet piece of toast,the car is cheap and the build quality,there is none. The paint on the back bumper has got so much orange peel it looks like somebody blew cottage cheese on the thing and then blew clear on top of that and if I were filthy rich I’d buy another for what the ZR-1 is,I wouldn’t own this car if it wasn’t a ZR-1,it it weren’t it would be just another -crappy C4- Life begins at 180!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I didn't limit any options for you. maybe you just can't figure it out.

Sickpuppy and Dave rocks like this.
  6. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    So now we can add liar to your long list of accomplishments. When you say you're going to leave...JUST LEAVE ALREADY

I really don't know why Rob keeps playing nice with you.....Throw the ban hammer like Thor already.

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    many times bans just save users from themselves.

8. DUNTOVFAN

DUNTOVFAN Rookie

Jan 1, 2018
    Did I hit a nerve,panties in a bunch?

9. Streetsurfer

Streetsurfer Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2015
    near Chicago
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I did imagine finding those stone chips on my wheels, as you requested, and you know what the response in my head was? “I need to go buy a twelve dollar bottle of clear touch up and cover these before it gets worse.”

10. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Personally, i don't really care who is driving what and to quote Sting 'we share the same biology regardless of ideology' or in this case car brand we drive ... the problem is you did not give the entire story in the first place. For example you did not mention HRE made a goodwill gesture until they replied to the post. Also I sometimes read other forums but I would not post on them if I have no strong affiliation, especially if it is to rant about something. If you do it looks like you are on a rampage and that does not look good if you are not totally straight to start with ... IMO the best thing to do now is to let it go.