Do we have any Maserati, Ferrari, Italian events this year? | FerrariChat

Do we have any Maserati, Ferrari, Italian events this year?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by 67bmer, Jan 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    I am trying to find an event or two to take the cars to this year. I will be attending Amelia Island as a spectator again this year. I would like to find something closer to the DC area to attend with a Maserati or Ferrari.

2. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    gt1995 likes this.
  3. colamclean

colamclean Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2013
    McLean, VA
    Full Name:
    Patrick Transue
    Last year there was a 'first annual' Italian car show at Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA. It was early June. Have not seen anything yet about a date for 2018. Looks like they had 80+ cars attend.

4. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    Radcliffe Motors in Owings Mills, MD. Rain or shine. Check their website. Pretty early in the year. Our first visit was last year on a damp day but a wonderful event at a fabulous location. Sign up early because space is limited and if the sun shines it will be very limited.

lashss likes this.
  5. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    The Radcliffe All Italian Event and the Rockville Car Show are two of the best each year.

The Spring Thaw is always excellent as well.

6. FerrariFR33458

FerrariFR33458 Formula 3

Aug 4, 2017
    Wash DC Area
    Full Name:
    FR33
    I attended all 3 of those great events. They are definitely worth making time for on your schedule in 2018.

7. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    The All Italian Car Show at Nottoway Park in Vienna, VA will be held on May 12th from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM. More details to come.

We'd love to have you join the FCA-MAR (if you're not already a member)? We have a lot of events planned for 2018! Our Calendar of Events page has already been posted, but here it is again:

http://fca-mar.com

Bill P.

8. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Richard's primo event is slated for May 5 of this year. We'll hope for good weather.

9. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Bill, look at the date for the Annual Meet

10. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hi Robbie! It's been a while. I hope you're doing well?

What (about the date) did you want me to look at? Were you referring to the 2nd Annual DC Italian Car Show? Or the FCA Annual Meet?

The DC Italian Car Show will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2018 (the day before Mother's Day).

The FCA Annual Meet will be held September 15 - 20th, 2018 at Watkins Glen/Corning, NY.

Bill P.

11. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    I’m hosting Cars and Critters again this year. Sunday, May 6 in Annapolis 0900-1300 at Quiet Waters Park on the South River. Info is posted on the Anne Arundel County SPCA Facebook page or you can PM me directly.

$20 tax deduction for SPCA donation per vehicle — lots of pet exhibitors, demonstrations, and food stands in a festive atmosphere.

Bill P — you’re welcome to add it as a non FCA event to your schedule.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67bmer likes this.