The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 75 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Elton is a champion by virtue of points, as a man, he’s a total loser and has the personality of a dead wet fish. A five foot **** all streak of wet piss has more personality than your champion of the world. If I was champion but everyone though I was a prick, I don’t think I’d be very happy. I think Elton tried to overcompensate with his dopey Twitter and Instagram posts that tend to work out badly on many occasions. When was the last time the supposed champ tweeted his derision with his own team and had to be censured by his boss, or had to be told what button to press to make his car work. The guys a joke, fast, but a joke all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Finlander and Bas like this.
  2. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He hasn’t scored the points to be a champion, but personality wise he’s streaks ahead of Elton. Button is a true champion, and I don’t like his style much, but he earnt his title and is gracious and knowledgable about his sport. Alonso. Showed his great humility in his time with mclaren, outside of the car his personality is actually very good. Schumi was the consummate champion, respected by EVERYONE in and out the car, knowledgable and human. A true champion who continues to recognise where he came from and where he has been. Rosberg is one of the nicest gents I’ve ever had the pleasure of speaking too.

I wouldn’t want to spend time with Elton if my life depended on it, I’m certain I’d end up punching him on the nose for being an arrogant ****

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    His list of celebrity friends who come to watch him race are too many to list, his Twitter followers are too many to list,
    His outside endorsements are too many to list. The supermodels on his yachts are too many too list.
    If you don't like the guy cool, but the lying about nobody liking him has to stop

ATBNM3 and Blackmamba like this.
  4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    "friends"

Most of his rapper ''mates'' have dropped him.

The endorsement of a celebrity, who are there mostly to self promote...most don't know any F1 drivers except for Lewis who is somewhat known in the States due to him previously ''dating'' Scherzinger. They don't know who Verstappen is, or Vettel. Bottas? Is that a type of drink?

375+ and Finlander like this.
  5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  6. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Lewis a loser ? :D

Cars ,Jets,Yachts,Model's ohh yeh it all sucks big time.Horrible, poor bloke.:cool:

7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    ..and still...he sucks...

8. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Booooo

9. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    @PMW2018, after ample time to remedy the situation was provided, has been banned for a month for inciting racial tensions by accusing others of racism and then refusing to substantiate or retract these charges.

All the best,
    Andrew.

10. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I was always wondering who the rappers want to reach with their "I have money, I have cars, I have a yacht and I have *****s" videos and attitude. I guess I know now ;)

11. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Just a reminder. BYPASSING THE PROFANITY FILTER will get you a short vacation, which no one wants during race season, right? P.Singhof post edited, user warned only, because it's Friday and I'm in a good mood. :D

D

ATBNM3, daytona355, ktu and 1 other person like this.
  12. Blackmamba

Blackmamba Karting

Jun 17, 2016
    I dont think Hamilton wants to spend time with you either dude. You rant and rave like a jilted school girl, I doubt very much Hamilton cares what some haters on some obscure forum lie about.

ATBNM3 and kraftwerk like this.
  13. Blackmamba

Blackmamba Karting

Jun 17, 2016
    Its not for you to tell others what to like and dislike. Who are you? You are nobody. Maybe the celebrity lifestyle is not everybody’s cup of tea, but most intelligent people know well enough to live their lives how they see fit and let others do the same.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Thank god for that, I’d rather spend time with just about anyone than him. Let’s hope he chokes this year #eltonsucks

stavura likes this.
  15. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Do not attack other users. 30 day thread ban.

16. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    Suck it up folks...after Q3...Hamilton is the best driver in the best car.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  17. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Uh Oh...Another crushing pole blitz.

That makes #74 for car 44 :D

Hope for a close, sporting battle tomorrow. Good luck Lewis. Good luck Ferrari

ATBNM3 likes this.
  18. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hamilton is in a wildly super car. Would have been an easy 1-2 for MB had Bottas kept it together.

19. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Yeah, right . . .

Blackmamba, ATBNM3 and kraftwerk like this.
  20. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    #1871 Terra, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    With your use of “dating” in quotes just to be ultra-clear here, are you yet once again asserting/implying Nicole Scherzinger was Lewis’s “beard” and, by extension, that he’s gay? I look forward to your unambiguous clarification.

ATBNM3 and kraftwerk like this.
  21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Isn't it easy being a Lewis Hamilton fan?! The results and numbers are on our side! The haters have to keep being creative to come with excuses of ways to discredit him. All we have to do is keep repeating his track records! It's a unfair advantage!

ATBNM3 likes this.
  22. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    I don’t think the haters dislike him as a driver. They just don’t like his personality. Their choice. There is no rule to say that because a driver is a multiple WDC you have to adore him off track, and the opposite is also true.

classic308 likes this.
  23. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    What a "lucky" pole for Hamilton. He is the all time "lucky" pole winner in F1 history. What "luck" . . . .

Blackmamba and ATBNM3 like this.
  24. Jackie and bill

Jackie and bill Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2014
    GB
    Full Name:
    William
    I find this picture disgusting. Its clear why it was posted and its clear what it means.
    I dont post on here much at all any more because of certain views from certain members and there merry band, however i could not let this go.
    Its been reported.

ATBNM3 likes this.