Toledo Cars and Coffee 2018 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tony K

Tony K Formula 3

Jun 7, 2006
    Toledo, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Tony K.
    Hello everyone,

We are gearing up for another great year of Toledo Cars & Coffee!

This year, we are moving across the street to the Waffle House in the St. James Plaza, at the corner of Central & McCord. The owner of the lot and the manager at Waffle House extend a warm welcome to us. Their only ask is that we leave the parking spots in front of Waffle House open for the regular patrons (the McCord side of the building), and that we do not park on the grass.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you among "Northwest Ohio's most exotic cars in the most ordinary of locations!"

2018 Schedule: Meets are 9:00am to Noon

Sunday, April 8

Saturday, May 12

Sunday, June 10

Sunday, July 8

Sunday, August 12

Sunday, September 9

Sunday, October 14

Sunday, November 11

Toledo Cars & Coffee is the second Sunday of every month April through November; May is on Saturday because Sunday is Mother’s Day. Meets are not canceled for rain; however in the event of low turnout due to rain, the following Sunday may be added.

2. Berning

Berning Karting

Apr 14, 2016
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Full Name:
    Kevin Berning
    Thanks for posting. I am in Fort Wayne but have a friend who lives in Toledo. Will try to make one of these.

3. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Tony K - Thank you for stepping up and ramrodding the continuance of this. We hope Pete A still drops in and takes some nice photos! Thank you, Pete, step back and admire-enjoy :)

I don't have a lot of variety to show, but I'll try to get each of them down there.

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    The way the weather is going, it might be better to bring your snowmobile instead of a car! I think we by-passed spring and headed back into winter!

5. Tony K

Tony K Formula 3

Jun 7, 2006
    Toledo, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Tony K.
    Thankfully, there is no snow, and no salt on the roads around here. A minor miracle considering we've had lows in the 20s almost every night!

From what I can see, it looks like people won't be letting the cold stop them tomorrow -- a lot of response on the FB page and email list! Fingers crossed!

6. Tony K

Tony K Formula 3

Jun 7, 2006
    Toledo, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Tony K.
  7. Tony K

Tony K Formula 3

Jun 7, 2006
    Toledo, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Tony K.
    Toledo Cars & Coffee is this Saturday, May 12, from 8am-11am!

Waffle House at the corner of Central and McCord.

We are changing the time this meet only, bumping it an hour earlier because it is on Saturday rather than Sunday and some of the businesses will be open.

8am-11am

See you there!