After 9 Painful Months, She's here..... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

After 9 Painful Months, She's here.....

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by TTG, May 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kevin2772

Kevin2772 Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2006
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I thought it was azzuro california....

2. buzzm2005

buzzm2005 Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Buzz
    Five year thread bump! Sweetness. Time for a major! :)

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Heh< your neighbor is probably married by now!

4. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    hey hey hey my brahams! Been quite awhile...having a magical moment with my son, now college bound, reminiscing about this memory when I bought this beauty 16 years ago...my son was only 3 years old and just told him that besides the day I got married and the day he and his sister entered my life, watching that car being dropped off at my house was bone chilling...hahaha...miss you all...and would love to see some of my old friends : )

5. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Sorry Todd, but almost all are all long gone from fchat. :( Hope your driving the car.

Wow college. I remember your 328 at John Arends 17 years ago, when Kenny H was a little kid, and the following year at Brucies house. Where does the time go.

6. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    ROFL. Those were good times. But then there was that sight of a buff swimmer singing the theme song to "Flipper"....jeez some things seen will never be unseen :(

7. F5506M

F5506M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Has it been that long!

8. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Some of us are still here on f-chat :) He got that car 14 years ago (2004- his math was a little off)- I remember it like it was last year!

I still had my 911 back then- since had a 360 and now a 355 spider.

Todd we should meet up at one of the C&C's- there is a big one this Sunday at Paul Miller Porsche (but I don't think I can make it unfortunately) Hope you still get that car out for a spin. They don't like to sit, and don't like to be driven with the top up- if it's over 45 degrees out the top should always be down :D

9. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Just a quick update on the Paul miller event I had mentioned- due to the rain expected this Sunday it is postponed (to a TBD date)