Cars and Coffee Raleigh Area | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee Raleigh Area

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by jackson, Feb 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Hey Everybody - going to get an Italian-inspired cars and coffee going in Raleigh on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Location will be 5601 Capital Blvd at the new Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh building right next to Leith BMW. Shooting for a start date/time of March 10th from 9-11 and details will follow. If you're on FB, hit me up - I'm Jack McCausland and the FB group is AutoItalia (all shapes and sizes of Italian automobiles: cars, bikes, etc and Italian auto lovers welcome) There are some amazing Ferraris in this area and even more cool are the people that own them - hope to see you there. - J.

2. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi Jack. If the weather is good I'll give it a whirl. Might be good idea to email Greg Owens about this. Keith

jackson likes this.
  3. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Thanks Keith! Hope to see you there. Also, I've been chatting w Greg on FB and if he's got his car back together and the weather holds out, he'll be there as well.

4. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    Will definitely be interesting to check out! Looking forward to it

jackson likes this.
  5. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I'm out of town in March but might head up from Fayetteville for April. I just hit up the FB group- thanks!

-Mike

jackson likes this.
  6. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Always great to see you Mike! - now hopefully we can get up more than once a year :)

7. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    We're on for 3.10 at the new Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh building at 5601 Capital Blvd, Raleigh. 9-11 that Saturday morning and I've got Ashleigh and Cory from Tenco Coffee bringing their coffee truck out so we've got the coffee part of the equation covered. Signs went up today on the storefront and it's all looking really nice. Looking forward to seeing everyone and if you're on FB - join the Autoitalia Group or reach out to me - Jack McCausland - and if you're not, just PM me here or email w any questions. Thanks and Ciao!

8. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    We’re on for 4.14 at Alfa Romeo & Maserati of Raleigh 5601 Capital Blvd Raleigh 9-11. Weather looks to be nice-Can’t wait to see everyone there!

9. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Bump - weather looks good. Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

10. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    See everyone tomorrow! 5601 Capital Blvd Raleigh

11. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
  12. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Weather looks good for this Saturday! Always good to see everyone and coffee's on me ;)

13. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    We're on for Cars and Coffee - this Saturday 2.9.19 (and every 2nd Saturday) from 9-11 at Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh 5601 Capital Blvd Raleigh 27516. Look forward to seeing everyone!!

14. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Everyone, please mark Sat. July 20 for a joint Ferrari Club / NSX Club Cars & Coffee at Carolina Exotic Car Club in Raleigh. The event will be followed by a casual lunch at CECC. All other marques are welcome.

FCA will be having "Ferrari Day" at several Cars & Coffees in N. Carolina this year. Stay tuned for the dates and more info.

15. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    Reminder that monthly Cars and Coffee is on at Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh - coffee and sweet treats by Tenco Coffee - hope to see you there!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I'm traveling to Raleigh on the 27th and 28th for a wedding and I was curious to if there's any Cars & Coffee events happening on either of those days.

Saw this thread, figured I'd post before making a new thread.

17. jackson

jackson Karting

Dec 3, 2007
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Full Name:
    Jack McCausland
    We're on for Saturday! You all bring the cars, we'll bring the coffee!! 9-11 at Leith Alfa Romeo and Maserati of Raleigh 5601 Capital Blvd Raleigh 27616 Hope to see you there!!