⌚️YELLOW COMPASS :IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE !!! GREAT PRICING ON ALL LUXURY WATCH BRANDS | FerrariChat

⌚️YELLOW COMPASS :IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE !!! GREAT PRICING ON ALL LUXURY WATCH BRANDS

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by Yellow Compass, Apr 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! At YELLOW COMPASS we have always believed that when you THINK BIG!! You can drive your dreams whatever they may be and we certainly have helped many others to realize their's . I have spent lots of time talking with exotic car owners and know that there is a strong parallel between owning beautiful SUPERCARS and beautiful watches . Ultimately there is a passion involved in seeking out true craftsmanship in all markets and that is what we are all about . To that end, YELLOW COMPASS is proud to announce a strategic partnership with a small group of high-end luxury watch retailers . As we expand further into the luxury watch market our pricing will continue to be unbeatable $$.
    Whatever Your favorite flavor, ROLEX, HUBLOT, FRANCK MULLER, PATEK PHILIPPE, BREITLING, VACHERON CONSTANTIN, PANERAI, ULYSSE NARDIN, or any other brand you like !! I am here to offer you very fair and unbeatable pricing all you have to do is call :)
    We can also discuss taking in your luxury watch on a trade or buying it out right .
    I am always here for each and everyone of you .
    Mike 973-610-7111
    THINK BIG!! DRIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

Automoblog likes this.
  2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! At YELLOW COMPASS we have always believed that when you THINK BIG!! You can drive your dreams whatever they may be and we certainly have helped many others to realize their's . I have spent lots of time talking with exotic car owners and know that there is a strong parallel between owning beautiful SUPERCARS and beautiful watches . Ultimately there is a passion involved in seeking out true craftsmanship in all markets and that is what we are all about . To that end, YELLOW COMPASS is proud to announce a strategic partnership with a small group of high-end luxury watch retailers . As we expand further into the luxury watch market our pricing will continue to be unbeatable $$.
    Whatever Your favorite flavor, ROLEX, HUBLOT, FRANCK MULLER, PATEK PHILIPPE, BREITLING, VACHERON CONSTANTIN, PANERAI, ULYSSE NARDIN, or any other brand you like !! I am here to offer you very fair and unbeatable pricing all you have to do is call :)
    We can also discuss taking in your luxury watch on a trade or buying it out right .
    I am always here for each and everyone of you .
    Mike 973-610-7111

3. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Have an Omega connection ?

MDS

ronfrohock likes this.
  4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Yes please e mail or text me what you want
    Thanks
    Mike 973-610-7111

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Mike thanks for reaching out I'll have the pricing in the morning :)

mikesufka likes this.
  6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys we sold our first 6 watches!!! give me a call tell me what you like and i will get you a fantastic price !! SIMPLE
    Mike 973-610-7111

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi guys the response to YELLOW COMPASS entering the luxury watch market has been fantastic :) and thank you all so much for reaching out to me!!! We've done some very nice deals !! I have hundreds of incredible clients that I have sold Ferraris , Lamborghinis & McLarens too.
    So aside from the fact that I can get you fantastic pricing $$ on any NEW luxury watch!! I can also find a wonderful home for one of your currently owned luxury watches !!
    ROLEX-PATEK-VACHERON- ETC.
    As my expertise allow me to mix-and-match clients all day long with high-end SUPERCARS I can use the same technique to find a new home for your pre-owned luxury watch just pick up the phone and call me , We will work together to get you a fantastic price and find your watch a new home .
    Looking forward to speaking with you .
    Mike 973-610-7111

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #8 Yellow Compass, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Hi Guys remember if you have a watch that your thinking of selling or buying i can get you a FANTASTIC PRICE either way!!
    Look forward to talking
    Mike 973-610-7111

9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! Just a reminder if you are thinking about selling your pre-owned luxury watch please give me a call - I am very interested !!
    You and I will come up with a fair price together and I will buy your luxury Time piece right away. I have set aside A very nice amount of capital reserve for this business .
    I can also get killer pricing on almost anything new .
    Look forward to chatting with you:)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! I LOVE TALKING SUPERCARS!! AND I LOVE TALKING LUXURY WATCHES!!!!!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE ON ANY LUXURY BRAND WATCH!! ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS CALL ME!! I WILL PRICE IT IN 10 MIN
    IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YA!!
    Mike 973-610-7111
    SUPERCARS OR WATCHES -ALWAYS LIVE LIFE IN MOTION :)

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    My Brothers!! I have partnered with an incredible source allowing me to get some very unique watches at great prices :)
    Here is the first one this week !!

AP-Juan Pablo Montoya PINK GOLD Carbon beer 42mm size limited to 500 pieces only !!
    Mint condition worn only a few times comes with 2004 Papers and box, solid rose gold case with carbon basil and large Tapisserie dial !!
    $69,000
    Mike 973-610-7111
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    There is almost 18 months between the last 2 posts....hmmmmm.

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I was focused on selling cars for that time, and then I befriended a big-time watch Guy that I partnered with , so I started up again what’s the big deal

14. drjohngober

drjohngober Formula 3

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober
    Congrats! Please put up more of your inventory

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area