CTEK looking for car enthusiasts to interview about battery charging | FerrariChat

CTEK looking for car enthusiasts to interview about battery charging

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Andreas Naeslund, Apr 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andreas Naeslund

Apr 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Andreas Naeslund
    #1 Andreas Naeslund, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    I plan to be in Phoenix end of next week (April 19-21) and would like to get in touch with users of battery chargers/maintainers to interview about their use and expectations of battery chargers.

CTEK is the inventor of the modern smart charger for consumer use and is the leading brand in Europe. CTEK makes the branded chargers for virtually all premium brands including Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Bentley etc.

Your input will only be used internally by CTEK AB for future product development and training. It will not be shared with anyone else. You do not have to use a CTEK charger today to participate, users of all brands are welcome to share their experiences.

If you are interested in participating, please call me at 1 775 two nine one 9324 for more information. I will need a total of six interviewees.

We are looking for participants from the following user groups:

• Seasonal/infrequent users: Storage/maintenance charging of enthusiast cars, motorcycles, watercraft, lawnmowers etc.
    • Daily/frequent users: Regular maintenance charging of vehicles in daily use
    • Off grid users: Charging of deep cycle batteries in camper trailers, campers, boats, RV's etc.

A CTEK charger and a charger accessory will be offered to those who participate in the interview which takes about 45 minutes.

2. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Might be good place to stop by. I use a CTEK 4.3 on my F430, always keep it connected between drives. We all know how finicky these cars can get with low battery voltage.

3. Andreas Naeslund

Apr 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Andreas Naeslund
    Thank you!
    /Andreas

4. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    you still need someone to interview? I love my CTEK charger. Im local in Scottsdale.

5. Andreas Naeslund

Apr 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Andreas Naeslund
    Great to hear that you are happy with your CTEK charger!
    Just to clarify, we are interested in talking to battery charger users using any brand of automotive battery charger (including CTEK if course).

We will not need more interviewees for this week but if you either text or PM me your contact details I will add you to the list of interviewees for the next opportunity which may actually come up relatively soon.

/Andreas