2013 Cali 30 leftover accessories | FerrariChat

2013 Cali 30 leftover accessories

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by vjd3, Apr 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I parted -- so to speak -- reluctantly with my 2013 Cali 30 recently, traded it in. I have a few items that were not with the car originally that I gathered when I bought it, in case anyone else is missing these. I looted them back when I traded. For now asking $800 plus shipping for all of it -- might list them individually later if no takers.

Factory OEM car cover, in red bag -- just the car cover, not the seats and steering wheel. I never put it on the car personally, looks to be in fine condition, lightly used judging by a stray leaf or two in the bag.

Factory OEM wind stop, in black padded case -- this is nice to have and effective, a lot of the used cars are missing them. One tiny hole in the mesh but not the part of the mesh that is stopping the wind. See photos. Case has velcro on one side to secure in trunk, I suppose, I just left it on the car.

Factory cloth work gloves in red case -- presumably these are for use to avoid sullying your manicure whilst dialing the flatbed when you get a flat ; )

Factory red pouch for the battery conditioner and its Ferrari manual -- just the sleeve, not the charger itself.

Owner's guide/manual for the infotainment system -- far more value, surely, than its Chrysler counterpart.

I would presume the cover and wind stop will work with the T, as well, but you might want to check first. Check preferred, but Paypal is fine, if you don't mind sending Friends and Family or picking up their fees.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I thought the gloves were so as not to besmirch the steering wheel with your sweaty paws while executing backroads, high-G turns! :D
    Hope you're replacing the Cali w/ something, Vic!
    T

3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
  4. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    For a Cali aficionado looking for this collection of unused OE accessories, $800 is not a bad price. The 911 Cab is a very nice driver, also not without its own charm, albeit not at the same level of driving engagement, design sophistication or exclusivity as the Cali30.

I'm sorry to see you part company with your car but since you weren't the original owner I do understand your ownership strategy regarding these cars. May I ask what you traded it in for?

FWIW, I've also collected quite a few accessories, most of them permanently installed on the car with several more, exclusive ones, in the works.

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  6. HDN

HDN Rookie

Apr 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Herman N
    Vic,

All of your leftovers I already have, except for the Factory red pouch for the battery conditioner and its Ferrari charging manual.
    Do you sell it separate ? If so pls give price in PM.

Herman

7. re55@comcast.net

Dec 10, 2005
    Franklin Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Rick English
    Hello, I have a cover for my calif, but need a screen and maybe the gloves, have the tender no bag. The screens are selling on ebay new for 350. Would you take 375.00 for your extra stuff? thanks Pls let me know before I buy the screen on ebay. Thank you