For Sale - Dino wheels | FerrariChat

For Sale Dino wheels

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Hugo Harris, Apr 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hugo Harris

Hugo Harris Rookie

Mar 25, 2014
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Hugo Harris
    I have for sale 4x factory original restored and immaculate wheels from a 246GT featuring the later and scarcer "Dino" script on the rim. A must have for anyone who has "FIAT" script rims!

The wheels were professionally restored in 2014 and have been used a little since (<1,000 miles). If you are seriously interested please contact me for more photos.

Note: these are NOT reproduction items. They have the factory date stamp on the inside of the rim whcih reproduction wheels do not have. These wheels are correct for a Ferrari Dino 246 GT/S or 308 GT4.

I acquired these wheels fully restored with my 1971 Fiat Dino Spider. They must have been fitted at some point after it left the factory, which is the reason I am selling as my car is undergoing a no expense spared restoration and I am returning it to factory specification.

The wheels are located in the UK.

I am open to offers. Serious enquiries only please.

[email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login