VA Road Report: Forget the brine dust from the winter, this yellow dust is making everything GREEN!! | FerrariChat

VA Road Report: Forget the brine dust from the winter, this yellow dust is making everything GREEN!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by XS29L9B, May 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. XS29L9B

XS29L9B Karting

Feb 23, 2008
    ...in my garage
    Glad I don't have allergies. Everything is yellow, and now I am praying for rain this Saturday.

The driveway has a visible layer of dust, the cars, even in the garages, have pollen on their covers. This is pretty bad for Spring (although I think we're officially in Summer now, based on heat).

My daily, a black SUV, is completely yellowish green now... How's your car(s)? And how are you coping?

2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    It is so bad here in Central Virginia that there is enough accumulation on the streets that one can see tire tracks on the road. My driveway this morning after one pass (and no, I wasn't burnin' rubber):

Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Out with the dogs at night with a flashlight and it's like a fine snow falling. The plants are get'n it on.

4. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Just got back from walking the dog. While walking, the pollen made him sneeze, and he kicked up a rather large cloud of green 'smoke' like a dragon.

5. XS29L9B

XS29L9B Karting

Feb 23, 2008
    ...in my garage
    Rain helped a bit overnight, but it's bad again today. Blew dirt from the driveway again today, and "outside" car is yellow again.

6. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Tree pollen. Right on time every year.