Need GA Lawyer (Gwinnett County Probate) | FerrariChat

Need GA Lawyer (Gwinnett County Probate)

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by jimshadow, May 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Need some help in the Gwinnett County Probate Court. Our current lawyer has fallen off the radar and I need some help. Can anyone out there point me to a good lawyer that can help me out?

Jim

2. ATLdoghouse

ATLdoghouse Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Cody L
  3. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    Is it being contested or is it just a procedural officiating of the will?

4. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    My Aunt’s lawyer whom I am conservative and guardian for is failing in his duties. I have requested multiple times to get a simple letter from the court and he is not helping in this manner along with several other items that he has dropped the ball on. At this point I need somebody to advocate for my aunt and I need to start the procedure is to get her probate moved to the state of Indiana. I physically moved her to Indiana ( with permission from the court ) about 18 months ago and he has fought me on getting the probate moved From Georgia to Indiana. He claims it is a necessary however there is nothing left of hers in the state of Georgia and no reason to have it there

5. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Sorry for the typos, I tried to voice text this !

Jim

6. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
    pm sent

7. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I am assuming you haven't paid him anything.

It in certainly none of my business, but I have been down this road twice and both times it was someone "doing me a favor", that type of thing.

8. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    He was great for a while then zero communication. He’s a hied lawyer , not a favor at all. I finally got hooked up with an elder care attorney who is going to be amazing. She’s obviously very upset that this attorney was practicing “ elder care law” without having any type of specialized training in it. I learned more from her in a 30 minute Conversation and see how we did many things that could have and should have been done differently.

Dr Tommy Cosgrove likes this.