SEEKING 1960 250GT CABRIOLET SERIES 2 #1925 | FerrariChat

SEEKING 1960 250GT CABRIOLET SERIES 2 #1925

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by bradmundo nalles, May 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bradmundo nalles

May 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    bradmundo balles
    THE ABOVE CAR IS DARK BLUE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL TOP...IT WAS SOLD AT THE PARIS RETRO AUCTION ON FEB 2 2016....AFTER ITS SALE I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING ON THE NET REGARDING ITS NEW OWNER/LOCATION ETC.
    I HAVE IN FERRARI WORDS A VERY VERY VERY EXCITING INFO FOR THE NEW OWNER!!!! NOTHING SINISTER ETC....IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION YOU WILL MAKE THE NEW OWNER A HAPPY HAPPY DUDE...YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT THEALPHAGARAGE@YAHOO OR TEXT ME AT 214 354 4611 REGARDS BRAD B

ArchiveZFF likes this.
  2. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Unless it sold after, 250 GT S2 Cabriolet 1925GT didn't sell at the February, 2016 auction. You might like to get in touch with Artcurial in Paris to see if they have details of the owner who could put you in touch if you haven't been in touch with them already of course.

See here: https://www.artcurial.com/en/artcurial-motorcars

3. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Engine localised?

4. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    bradmundo - what are u up to now??

5. bradmundo nalles

May 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    bradmundo balles
    yes the engine is stateside//new jersey location...has been in present location since 1966...it was removed after a frontend crash and engine #3903 from a GTE was installed....1925 has been rebuilt with a dyno run of over 300hp.....so the next question ...where is 3903 ? and what engine # was used as a replacement?
    This is to me fun fun fun stuff...I wonder where it will lead ?????

Christian.Fr likes this.
  6. bradmundo nalles

May 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    bradmundo balles
    Bradmundo the Magnificent has become Sherlock Homes re tracking down engine transplants..fun fun stuff

7. bradmundo nalles

May 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    bradmundo balles
    Greetings Sand Dude Man...ok this is what I know so far...#1925 is or was owned by Adrean Meaght of Nice Fr...curator/principal of several french museums..in 2014 the annual cost of operating the facilities cost was between 3-4 mm francs...the board of directors began to look at selling off select peices aka the sale of ferrari 1925...this car was in a wreck in 1966 here in the states...its engine was removed due to motor mount damage and replaced with a gte engine #3903...then 3903 had a replacement engine installed and was restamped 3903 but used the wrong font..question what number was that engine before being restamped? I have tried to contact Mr Maeght without any success...so I sent an email to the auction company asking for any help etc...they have not responded yet...if they are a quality firm I think they will tell me something next week...so we wait...In the mean time engine 1925 has been repaired and rebuilt with a dyno run of over 300hp...fun fun fun

8. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Out of interest what was the exact damage to the motor mounts?

9. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    you are sure? at that time there has been already as currency the EURO, not the franc

10. Aardy

Aardy F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2004
    France
    Full Name:
    Cyril TESTE
    Christian.Fr likes this.
  11. ArchiveZFF

ArchiveZFF Karting

Feb 24, 2023
    France

Have ever the Original Engine of 1925GT ????

12. ArchiveZFF

ArchiveZFF Karting

Feb 24, 2023
    France
  13. Deemeyere Wim

Deemeyere Wim Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2019
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Wim Demeyere
    The car is in Belgium now.