Is automobilia.nl for real ??? | FerrariChat

Is automobilia.nl for real ???

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by CrazyDream, Apr 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    Hi everyone - I ordered a set of floor mats for my Mondial t from automobila.nl over 7 weeks ago. They took their payment saying floormats had 3 week delivery time. Have sent several emails inquiring about my order with absolutely no response. Does anyone know if they are legit or did I just lose my money ???? Any ideas on how to get their attention ???

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. EXCELSE

EXCELSE Karting

Nov 27, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Scuderia Brughia
    I think they are a genuine company since they are registered in the Dutch Phone register. Did you try their telephone number?
    Talking to them is the most efficient way to get things moving.

3. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    Thanks ... Didn’t call yet - will try that tomorrow. They do have an email contact on their website - it’s frustrating that they provide zero response.

4. MellyVille

MellyVille Rookie

Jul 27, 2010
    USA
    I can chime in on this and have received this information from a reliable source. The former owner of the company recently passed ownership to his son. I guess some delay can happen in this time period . I do understand this is annoying for you as a customer, but personally have had reactions through email recently. It is a reputable seller on ebay as well for many years already.

5. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I did buy from them in 2009....seems they also order the mats somewhere else. So a delay is possible.
    Guido

6. Stef65

Stef65 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    reg Antwerp Belgium
    Full Name:
    Stef
    Indeed, I talked to the lady this morning and she told me to hold back my order till she has a clear view on the delay of the supplier. There seems to be a backlog.
    I need to call back next week for a status.

7. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
  8. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    Ok - growing very frustrated with automobilia.nl. Nearly 2 months since I ordered my floor mats. Multiple emails unanswered, phone calls unreturned ... are they out of business or just really don’t care about their customers ???

9. MaseratiMike

MaseratiMike Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I hope you paid by credit card and that way you are fully protected, raise a transaction dispute... Failing that I hope you get some success

gsfent likes this.
  10. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    Hi there ... now it is 2 months since I placed my order. 4 emails and 3 voicemails and absolutely no response. Would anyone
    know a better way to reach them? I feel like I’ve been taken and it really bothers me. I think we should also post a general note informing people to no longer order anything from automobilia.nl. Any advice is welcome. I would like either my floor mats or my money at this point. Thanks !

11. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Call your credit card company and dispute the charge .best wishes

gsfent likes this.
  12. EXCELSE

EXCELSE Karting

Nov 27, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Scuderia Brughia
    I have send you a PM.

Hans

13. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    Just read this thread. Let us know the outcome. I'm living in the Netherlands and i've seen this company at many car shows in the past.

14. CrazyDream

CrazyDream Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    Hi there - thanks for your post - still no response whatsoever from the company so any help would be appreciated ! Thanks

Dino2400 likes this.
  15. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    Stef, did you receive your order yet? Or did you contact them recently?

16. Stef65

Stef65 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    reg Antwerp Belgium
    Full Name:
    Stef
    For all clarity, I did not ordered yet, I wanted to order new one for my -t, but wanted the black on black version, (black print in stead of red print), hence I called the lady. She informed me that there was a backlog of orders and she had problems with her supplier. She advised me to wait and callback later. Once all was sorted out, she was ready to accept new orders.
    This morning I called back but I came on a voice recorder "Op dit ogenblik is niemand beschikbaar om de telefoon op te nemen. Laat een boodschap na de biep". I did not left a message but will call back later.

Dino2400 likes this.
  17. EXCELSE

EXCELSE Karting

Nov 27, 2014
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Scuderia Brughia
    Tried to call them a few times, so far no luck.
    Left a message on their answering machine.
    I will try this week.

18. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    I've send them an email this morning on behalf of the OP with the demand to reply within 48hrs.
    After these two days it is up to him what we do next. A police report might be next

19. jacques

jacques Formula Junior

May 23, 2006
    Los Angeles/Florida
    Perhaps this will help...I ordered carpets for my 1980 400i last year. It took 2 1/2-3 months to get them, but when they arrived they are of quite good quality, and exactly as ordered and fit perfectly. They are worth the wait. And, also...when you get them, give them a thorough vacuuming before installing. I hope that this is some help in assuaging your concerns. And know this: having lived in Holland many years ago..the Dutch people are very honorable...but if you try to force them they can be absolutely intractable. Again, I hope that this is of some help. Jq.

20. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    Thank you for your reply. Just a short question, did they inform you there would be an delay in delivery? The OP has tried to get in touch with this "honorable" company many times but got no answers. Others have also struggled to get contact with them.
    Of course there's always a possibility something goes "south" BUT if it does, get in touch with your customers, explain why and let the customer choose if he wants to cancel the order or wants to wait. IMHO that would much more "honorable" to do.
    After almost 3 months i think one has been very patient. Hopefully Automobilia will answer our email which has been send this morning soon.

21. jacques

jacques Formula Junior

May 23, 2006
    Los Angeles/Florida
    Okay...As you know, this is a small family business. The make concourse quality carpeting for many make..Plus..a small business run by older people in semi rural europe can be a bit frustrating. They probably still use "single entry" bookkeeping. Hopefully you will get them while you're still young. Jq,

22. Stef65

Stef65 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    reg Antwerp Belgium
    Full Name:
    Stef
    I called again this morning, but again the voicemail.
    Dino2400, any news from your side ?

23. Dino2400

Dino2400 Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 21, 2009
    Haven't received any news from the OP or Automobilia. I have asked Automobilia to get in touch with their customer so it is possible the OP has more info.

24. Stef65

Stef65 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    reg Antwerp Belgium
    Full Name:
    Stef
    I called again several times over the last two weeks : same damned recording machine ;-(
    I have found an alternative at a local shop nearby.
    The shop owner told me to bring my old floor carpets. I need to choose the material, the color, the color of the border and how the border should look like. He will take me back-stage and will cut the carpet based on the original size.
    I will visit him next weekend or weekend after that. I will keep you post-it.

25. fedcoin

fedcoin Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 11, 2017
    Discovered the perfect color and border cuts

Attached Files: