GUYS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT PULLING THE FERRARI/SUPERCAR TRIGGER :-)!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

GUYS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT PULLING THE FERRARI/SUPERCAR TRIGGER :-)!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Apr 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Jim first off thank you so much for your kind words!!! I Love doing what I do :)
    Regarding your question about a great 355 challenge car
    I have decided not to sell mine as I believe that they will be worth
    $300,000-$400,000 in the not too distant future .
    In the meantime you can try contacting Robb Williamson who happens to be an incredible guy and has a 355 challenge car for sale which is in immaculate condition !!
    [email protected]

LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

2. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
  3. 8202632

8202632 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 9, 2017
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    CDC
    Fresh detail!!! Love Her!!!

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Just as a reminder, and no commentary on Mike, no one should ever buy a Ferrari sight unseen without a PPI. Ever.

Matt

dallastide, Jrdude5 and Shark01 like this.
  5. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Agreed, how many times do we read these sob stories from uninformed buyers making stupid decisions. I'd get a PPI even if my Mother was the seller.

Smiles likes this.
  6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I disagree in some cases with the MUST HAVE PPI Many PPIs from FERRARI DEALERS ARE WAY OVERPRICED AND SUCK!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT CARE THEY WANT YOUR MONEY!!!!! your better off getting into the mind of the current owner!! ( it will tell you alot if you listen) then if you want to go continue a bit deeper find a great independent tech and fly him out to look at the car . The truth has been spoken
    M :)

FerrariTexas likes this.
  7. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    A PPI can be extremely valuable as can other methods to vet a car. The value of the car, model, known issues (that may require more diagnostics / review) all play important roles.

8. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    If you buy a car without a PPI please do the world a favor and don't post whining how the dealer misrepresented "______ " or the car showed up missing "_______", blah blah blah.

I don't care that you rolled the dice and lost and someone swindled you out of your cash cause' it's your first Ferrari and you didn't know better. Just don't waste bandwidth on the internets when you don't do your due diligence. It ain't a Kia. If they won't let you hire someone independent of the seller to do an inspection, walk. If someone doesn't want you to find something that *should* be a big red flag...

Mikael-F360, Shark01 and cgt000 like this.
  9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi GUYS!! Lets get this thread back on TRACK!! I started this thread to let you know that im always here to help each and every one of you . If you have a question about buying a FERRARI or needing help selling one or just want to chat about your love of the brand then just PICK UP THE PHONE 24/7 I GOT YOUR BACK :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

10. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    All very, very good points.

However, if I'm selling a car, I'm not letting it get shipped to a shop to get partial torn apart. Stuff happens (door dings, etc). A tech can come to my house and inspect the car with me present. And not just any tech, someone with experience in the community.

When I bought my 1st Ferrari - the previous owner was never going to let the car be shipped. I did a 3 hour inspection myself. It was a sub 10k mile, 2 owner car. I would have been a fool to pass it up :)

11. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    This.

When I bought mine (for those reading this far) I did a search on FChat and Google and found who Community members recommended very highly. Best Couple hundred and a few extra for a beer I ever spent. Totally agree that if you can't find someone... lay eyes on the car yourself. Inspection lists can be found on here.

Dave rocks likes this.
  12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! Weather your a first time ( GET INTO THE FERRARI GAME GUY ) or a seasoned collector iam always here to help each and everyone of you !! From $ 60,000 - $ 40 Million my CONTACTS ARE TRULY INSANE , YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!
    I look forward to working with you :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

LuxLife458 likes this.
  13. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I trusted Ferrari of Orlando to do a PPI on a 365 Boxer I wanted.
    "The nicest 365 Boxer we have ever seen !"
    So I fly out with check in hand. Owner's garage door rolls up and my heart drops. Repainted euro beater. 6 of 12 cylinders were not even firing but hey.. the compression check was good.
    After giving the seller a what for I call back Ferrari of Central Florida..."What Gives !!!"
    "Well honestly its the only 365 Boxer we have seen and the seller said he'd buy a new car if this one sold".
    Seller was a Mustang guy. Had garages full of Mustangs. How he ended up with a 365 Boxer is anybody's guess.
    BTW he screwed me too "If the car is not mint as I described I'll buy your plane ticket !". Nope.

Shark01 likes this.
  14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Sorry for your poor results David !
    Feel for you my brother
    I have an incredible Ferrari master tech Alfonso Joseph !! that is always willing to get on an airplane and fly out to see a car for a more than reasonable number $ you know why ? Because he truly cares and gives a crap !!!
    I'm always here to help .
    Mike 973-610-7111

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    HI GUYS!! WHETHER IT A 355 GTS or a 250 GTO SERIES 1 for $ 60 Mil!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE IT!!!!!!!! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS THE ACCESS THAT I HAVE TO THESE SPECIAL CARS!! AND THERE LIES MY MAGIC :)
    IAM HERE TO HELP YOU :)
    MIKE 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi GUYS!! Big show this past weekend in Fort Lauderdale with the YELLOW COMPASS 355 CHALLENGE CAR :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION

Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. LuxLife458

LuxLife458 Rookie

Jan 12, 2017
    If you’re considering getting your first F car, Mike is the ONLY way to go. Will post again here in further detail about the experience, but just let me say briefly that my colleague and I bought gated 360’s at about the same time. I from Mike at Yellow Compass, and he from a Ferrari dealer, and the experiences couldn’t have been more different...

Mike literally treats you like family, and as I was going through my purchase process, my colleague couldn’t believe what he was hearing, specifically about how well I was being treated even WEEKS after the transaction when I had questions or concerns about the car...

I’m Happy to talk via phone for anyone considering Mike at Yellow Compass about my experience...just send me a PM with your phone number

(Will post transaction details shortly in this thread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you so very much for the heartfelt words !! It was my pleasure doing a deal with you .
    I am always here to help everyone
    Mike :)

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    From a fantastic new client!! it was a great experience for both of us !!
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION :)

LuxLife458 likes this.
  20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi GUYS!! PLEASE REMEMBER- IAM ALWAYS HERE TO OFFER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PERSONAL ONE ON ONE CONSULTING SERVICES! WHETHER ITS BUYING YOUR FIRST FERRARI or SELLING ONE !!!!!!!!!!
    NOBODY HAS THE INSANE CONTACTS THAT I HAVE AND I PUT THEM TO USE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!!!!
    FROM $50K TO $50 MILLION ( NOT KIDDING) I CAN HELP YOU :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE LIFE IN MOTION