Anybody dealt with Walkersport? | FerrariChat

Anybody dealt with Walkersport?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by SFchallenge, Mar 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hello there, just wondering if any of you has dealt with or knows anything about this dealer Walkersport in Morton, Oswestry?

Am looking at a Ferrari with them. Thanks!

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I believe he has one of the best reputations having helped many folk find cars

3. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    +1

Well known and respected within the Ferrari community.

4. Arron

Arron Karting

Mar 27, 2006
    Kent, UK
    101% Top Bloke

5. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    Agreed.

Top bloke. Really knows his stuff. Recently did a PPI for me and it was money well spent. A top job.

6. achaddy

achaddy Karting

Jun 13, 2005
    Oxford, UK
    Full Name:
    Andy Chadwick
    I bought my car from him last year. Great bloke to deal with and is always on the end of the phone for questions.
    He doesn't do SOR so cars he sells are ones he has complete confidence in I.e. he is happy to own it.

7. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Fantastic, thanks for the assurance guys. Appreciate the replies :)

8. voicey

voicey Formula 3

Jul 29, 2009
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Aldous Voice
    Tim is one of the good guys. I've known him for a few years now and wouldn't have a problem buying a car off him blind purely on the strength of his description.

9. Steve Harkness

Steve Harkness Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2012
    perth Australia
    Full Name:
    steve Harkness
    Hi I purchased a 355 from Tim and shipped it to OZ 3 years ago. I had a couple of small problems but Tim Came to the party and got things sorted in a very fair manner. Great person to deal with .

10. V8coupe

V8coupe Rookie

Apr 9, 2017
    London
    I can’t find enough good things to say about Tim at Walkersport. I spent over a year looking for a 360 and he pretty much held my hand along the way. I can’t thank him enough for stopping me from buying a number of poor vehicles. He knows what he is talking about and is worth his weight in gold. His advice is top notch and not once did he try to steer me to any of the cars he had in stock (I was looking for a different spec and would have liked nothing more than to purchase a car from him if it ticked all the boxes for me). The man is honest, knowledgable, highly ethical and just a lovely guy to deal with. Such a breath of fresh air. I wouldn’t hesitate once about buying a car from him. He doesn’t cut corners and his preparation of cars prior to sale is second to none. A true gem.

11. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Purchased my 360 from Tim.

Never test drove or even saw the car before hand and did the whole deal over the phone.

Would do it again.

12. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I've had Tim do work for me and spoke to him on numerous occasions. A friend on FB too. I trust him 110%.

13. V8TDF

V8TDF Rookie
    BANNED

May 2, 2014
    Stamford
    Never heard a bad word said against the guy. He lives and breathes the marque, races one, have dealt with him for years

14. Telaio

Telaio Karting

Jan 11, 2006
    UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin O'Rourke
    Lovely man, our dealings have been very honest and straight forward and we found him very helpful and capable. Hope this helps, cheers all, Kev.