For Sale - Bendpak Double Car Lift | FerrariChat

For Sale Bendpak Double Car Lift

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Monteman, Jun 4, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    I’m looking for a new home for my Bendpak 2 car lift. I’ve attached a couple of pictures of it but also the specs can be found in this link https://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/four-post-lifts/hd-9sw/. The lift is fairly new and used very little since once cars go up on it, they are usually there for a few weeks. It was just over $7,000 new and I’d like to get $5,000 for it but willing to listen to offers. The lift is located in Santa Barbara and the buyer is responsible for picking it up. I have an installer that can pick it up, transport and install it in the LA area.

Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. I can be reached at 805.455.4076 or [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. NINERGUY

NINERGUY Rookie

Nov 28, 2014
    charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Father in law has 4 of these and loves them....

3. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Wow that’s a neat idea. I only have the single left. I don’t think I’ve seen another one like that.

4. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ive been looking at lifts for my 2 cars. Isnt it a pain in the butt to have to move two cars out from underneath everytime you want to bring one down? For this single reason I was going to get 2 1 car lifts.

5. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    If you were on the east coast I would buy it in a heart beat. I been looking for a used one for a while now and almost never see them. Good luck with the sale.

6. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    Fair point but the flip side is two lifts means you have posts in the middle hence why I went with the two car lift. There are pro's and con's to both.

Stentboy likes this.
  7. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    if you were in houston....

8. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    this is a much better set up ... I have 2 single lifts that I have had for maybe 12 years and would MUCH prefer this setup .... eliminates the extra poles and saves space much better from my point of view

9. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I have a good bit of space so I think for my circumstances 2 seperate lifts will be better. Pulling 2 cars out each time is a pain in the butt. Still a great lift for someone at a great price. Id use if I put two cars on top that I barely used.

LARRYH likes this.
  10. Andrew R.

Andrew R. Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2005
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The bendpak units are nice! Much better than the discount lifts out there.

Monteman likes this.
  11. SocalBaksh

SocalBaksh Rookie

Mar 11, 2010
    Rolling Hills Est,Ca
    Is this unit still available? I am interested in purchasing it.

12. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    Sorry the lift just sold two days ago

13. Jon Von Bon

Jon Von Bon Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 8, 2015
    Toronto / Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I have three and they are a quality lift. I have a low profile commercial Ford Smith also. Pretty quality stuff.

The max Jack however..... I have the stands at the ready. Let’s put it that way.