Sold - 1995 456GT (6spd) | FerrariChat

Sold 1995 456GT (6spd)

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by [email protected], May 7, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    For sale is my 1995 456GT, fresh off of a major service at Lake Forest Sports Cars. The car has a shade over 19K miles on it. It is very clean (LFSC service person told me it was the nicest he had seen since this model was new. Maybe he was blowing me some smoke, but I'm going with it!) No real dings or dents anywhere on the car. Some stone chips on the nose are present, though. The paint (Rosa Barchetta) is very shiny. The interior is in good shape (see photo's.) The rear package shelf was repaired last year by Ogden Top & Trim. It is much better than the warranty repair work done to it in 1998.

I have owned the car a little over 11 years. It looks, runs and drives very nicely. Here are the highlights and low lights:
    • Car has Alpine remote keyless entry and alarm system
    • Car includes 4 piece Schedoni luggage set (2 pieces are stained)
    • Car includes factory Ferrari car cover
    • Have all books
    • Check engine light comes on and off randomly – code is for catalysts being aftermarket (Xost)
    • Rear spoiler motor needs to be repaired - motor is electrically open
    • Window gaps present but not huge (common on 456GT)
    • LFSC indicated rear shocks are leaking

I have many more photo's posted here: https://goo.gl/photos/MfPqtnYUXHDFW3WZ8

I am asking $77,777.77. Price is negotiable! Please send me a message or post questions here. The car is located in the far northern suburbs of Chicago.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    wow nice car, why so cheap?

3. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    Fan82 there a noticeable Delta b/n the pre-M 456 and the 456M-GT. I can only hope that Delta still exists when I’m in a position to buy. That could be in 2 days, or 2 months, or 2 years (self-employed business owner)!!

4. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    Beautiful car - should go very quick at this price point! GLWS!

Ruben

5. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Awesome car, looks great! I love that shifter.

6. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L

Laserguru likes this.
  7. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    MXStav, would you be so kind as to check my post "456/456M VIN Register" and reply with the relevant information about the car. I am developing a full VIN register for the model and I would much appreciate your information on this beauty. I see the assy # plate, and can surely tell that it's RED, but the VIN number would be helpful. Thanks, GLWS, and the car is lovely!!

8. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I hear this beauty calling your name, Temple.....such a soft whisper in the wind....take me, take me for your own.....hehehehe

BTW, will be in your neck of the woods this weekend. Parent's Weekend at U of O. Wearing green and gold and writing tuition checks!!

9. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Beautiful. One day I’ll regret not buying this lovely example. GLWS

What is other Fcar in garage?

10. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    I have a 360 Spider and a 308 GTS. They are enough work, that's why I'm selling the 456.

11. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    Good looking car! Still got my Dino though. GLWS!

12. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Did you get this @ Continental AutoSports? I saw a rossa barchetta/beige 456 GT there many years ago. Photo's don't due the color justice. It was the color of their F1 cars of that era. Much more elegant than rossa corsa would be on this car.

Joe

13. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    I bought it from Santiago Motors in Oklahoma. It was at Continental in 2016 for a bit because i was having the rear package shelf recovered at Ogden Top and Trim, and the seat back refused to recline. That led me to replace two seat pot's in the passenger seat. Also, the rear package shelf looks fantastic!

14. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Great car. GLWS.

15. five2five

five2five Karting

Dec 17, 2017
    Is the red color original?! These did not come red out of factory in great numbers! The red ones usually had a color change like the red one that was on BaT a few days ago. It was black originally and the seller had painted it red!

16. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    Seller says the car is Rosso Barchetta which is dark red, not Rosso Corso. I have not seen this car but I saw a 456 M in Rosso Barchetta at the Bonhams auction last year. It is a stunning color on a 456. The pictures look like bright red, maybe post some pictures where the car is not in direct sunlight to show the color better.

Beautiful car. GLWS

17. Scotty

Scotty F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Scotty Ferrari
    Agree on the color comment. Looks like Corso. Barchetta is also a great color, but if that is correct different photos to highlight the uniqueness of Barchetta might be helpful.

Either way, cool car.

18. EnzoItaly

EnzoItaly Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2016
    Awesome car, GLWS!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

19. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
  20. Scotty

Scotty F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Scotty Ferrari
    Check your camera settings--it is showing as a Corsa type color. Rossa Barchetta is one of my favorite colors--it perfectly suites the 456. I wish I had room in my garage... For anyone looking at this, the exterior color is a home run.

21. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    I agree. I would take this over Rosso Corsa on a 456 any day.

22. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I agree x3. As previously stated Barchetta a browner red.

23. mxstav@comcast.net

Nov 24, 2005
    Green Oaks, IL
    Full Name:
    Mark Stavropoulos
    WJC and Dino246gt like this.
  24. carguy246

carguy246 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2006
    Maryland
    That makes it stand out. Great photo of a great car. If I hadn't bought a 456GT a year ago, I would be interested. I would think it will sell fast.