360/430 OEM Floor Mats - Looking for a Source | FerrariChat

360/430 OEM Floor Mats - Looking for a Source

Discussion in '360/430' started by BruceC, Jun 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    Our indi mechanic has had OEM floor mats in "New Red" on order for 1+ year with Ferrparts. They keep telling him they believe they can get them, but nothing's surfaced yet. Can anyone suggest another source? I've looked extensively and can't find these....

F430 floor mats in nuovo rossa 592A (new red). Tried a few aftermarket mats, but wasn't pleased with the look. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Trackjunkie1

Trackjunkie1 Karting

Aug 2, 2017
    I have a Black Spyder mat for the 360, never been used and in plastic. Picked them up at Ferrari of Atlanta. I'll be heading own there this weekend to try the Portofino. I'll ask the parts dept if they have any in stock or if they can get them. F430 floor mats in nuovo rossa 592A (new red), correct?

3. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks for the offer. I actually started with Ferrari of Atlanta when I began this quest. They were very helpful, but said they could only get a darker burgundy mat. I really appreciate the offer though and am very envious that you'll be testing the Portofino.