Ferrari Club - Louisiana Chapter | FerrariChat

Ferrari Club - Louisiana Chapter

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by markjeansonne, Jun 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markjeansonne

markjeansonne Rookie

Dec 7, 2017
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Mark A. Jeansonne
    I had info. on how to join the Louisiana chapter, but I have lost that info.
    Can someone point me in the direction of who to contact to join?

2. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Mark, call Franco Valobra at his New Orleans store(504) 525-6364 or the store in Houston (don't know that number). Between Franco and John Houghtaling (sp?), they pretty much run the Louisiana chapter. BTW, John, like you and me, is an attorney.

3. markjeansonne

markjeansonne Rookie

Dec 7, 2017
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Mark A. Jeansonne
    Thanks David. I was in 9th JDC today, but not in the McLaren. Next time I go to Alex. in it, I'll stop by your office.

4. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
  5. markjeansonne

markjeansonne Rookie

Dec 7, 2017
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Mark A. Jeansonne
    David, I phoned Franco and left message on June 15. No response. Maybe since I'm a McLaren owner, I need a recommendation from a Ferrari owner? Can you shoot him an email? Thanks.

6. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    I ain't nobody special, but I'll try. PS: been OOT for a week, so I wasn't blowing you off!

markjeansonne likes this.
  7. henrygondorf

henrygondorf Rookie

Jan 7, 2015
    NOLA
    Join the FCA, you'll be joining the Ferrari Club of Louisiana. I think it's $150 a year now.

8. markjeansonne

markjeansonne Rookie

Dec 7, 2017
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Mark A. Jeansonne
    I'm confused, b/c when I contact FCA, they advise contact your Louisiana Chapter. Louisiana Chapter responded to me last year and I believe the cost was $150. per yr. But I accidentally trashed the email, and can't get that invite back .... ???