Where to find a factory 360 sport exhaust? | FerrariChat

Where to find a factory 360 sport exhaust?

Discussion in '360/430' started by one4torque, Jun 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    I've searched the internet start-end 2x.... and no luck..... hit me up if you know where I can find a factory ferrari 360 sport exhaust for my 360 modena........ feeling like I want a factory optioned sport exhaust... or at least give it effort before I just get the capristo or tubi.

thx in adv... jeff in texas.

2. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    If you cant find the actual exhaust, you can get the 430 OEM exhaust and have the tips modified to fit the 360. For all intense purposes, the box is the same between the two. Search for Speedracer800. If you are patient, you might find a deal....found a BNIB unit with a couple dents in the body shell for $1500 when I was looking for mine

3. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I just had a new Ferrari (factory system made by Tubi) installed on my 360 Spider. I've been doing a detailed search over the Winter to find just the right system. I've spend hours on You Tube. Recently I heard a 360 at my local Ferrari dealer that had a Challenge Stradale system and it was fabulous. Those systems are extremely hard to find. But I can tell you the new factory Sport Exhaust sounds very close to the C/S system and has a deeper low rpm growl then the F430 stock system. The great part is that you do not have to have the system cut and modified to install. We did plug the valves. I just love it. These systems are available through Ferrari dealers. I can look up the part number if you are interested.

4. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Ghost—- ill keep the custom 430 option open.

Shadow—- pn yes pkease!!

Also wild thought.. since factory 360 muffs can be had for 200-300$—- has any one tried to modify the stock box? We used to take a long drill bit to the baffles in jetski water boxes. Or i could cut open from bottom and make some baffle mods.

5. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Lot of work involved to mod a OEM 360 muffler me thinks. Forget the factory sport exhaust ur piissin into the wind hopin ur shoe's don't get wet price wise, u will get exactly the same sound from the 430 muffler wen the valves are open. I agree with Ghostdiver the OEM 430 exhaust can be bought cheaply and a not to complicated mod on the pipes and ur away. Factory sport exhaust 3-4K, OEM 430 exhaust 1-2K sorted.

6. KirS

KirS Rookie

Jan 1, 2014
    Seattle
    Shadow, could you please shoot me the details as well? Thanks!

7. irix

irix Karting

Aug 28, 2015
    Germany
    Full Name:
    J.B
  8. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    does the above exhaust still route from the cats directly into the muffler box first like the 360's design or does it route straight to the exhaust pipe first with a bypass valve like the F430?

If it doesn't route to the exhaust pipe from the cat then I don't think you're going to get that CS/ Ferrari race/sport exhaust sound even though this is Ferrari's new sport exhaust designed for the 360 with Tubi

9. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
  10. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Does this come with different style tail pipes?

11. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    What I got for my 360 is a Challenge Stradale exhaust with valves, so it's quiet when I'm entering and leaving the neighborhood, but opens up when I step on it. The car had a Tubi on it when I bought it, but it was way too loud and ran way too hot. I think it's the best all around choice.

12. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I made a brief video but need to work on a way to upload it. the file is too large. In the mean time attached is a photo of the exhaust tips. the entire system is stainless steel.

Attached Files:

13. ferrone

ferrone Karting

Aug 20, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Don
    I have several OEM 360 exhausts. PM me for details

14. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.

15. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I was able to post a short video of the sport exhaust on my Facebook page. Lawrence Pagliaro. Since the engine was cold I kept the rpm's fairly low but if you listen to it on a PC (vs a phone or tablet) and crank up the volume you should get an idea of the sound.

Rob Chiang likes this.
  16. bestgun

bestgun Karting

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl Sluis
    Hi Jeff. Keep looking, you will find one, they do turn up. There was a complete pre-owned CS system advertised on this site less than a month ago- have a search it may still be available. It’s got confusing as Ferrari of NA had these new “360 sport exhaust” systems made. They’re badged Ferrari, made by Tubi. The valves on this system don’t allow the gasses to bypass the muffler, so there’s no way it will sound like the CS system. The original CS/360 racing system sounds epic and looks beautiful with the unique heat shields and tailpipes. Shoot me a PM with your phone number- I may have a way to help you get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. bestgun

bestgun Karting

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl Sluis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

FerRrari likes this.
  18. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    FerRrari likes this.
  19. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Bestgun- Mucho gracias!
    G- thx for the confirmation of ex selection.
    Might see u at an f car meet.

Jeff

20. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Ferrari of Atlanta is having a sale on the 360 Challenge Stradale exhaust for $3,450.00

Dano360NC and G. Pepper like this.
  21. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Really nice gentleman there chatted him up about the difference between the orig cs exaust… of which they said they sold about 50 of those years ago and people were hoarding them...… this new release is different than the orig, but sounds good if you pin it open. all FYI> $3450 sale price is pretty good.

22. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    That's about what I paid for mine.

23. bestgun

bestgun Karting

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl Sluis
    Hey there GCalo and all. Just to be clear, the exhaust system you are talking about that Ferrari of Atlanta / NA are selling is most definitely not the Challenge Stradale system. It’s a new “360 Sport” system made by Tubi for Ferrari. It adds to all the other aftermarket 360 exhaust systems out there. The gasses in the genuine valved CS system bypass the muffler completely when the valves are open, giving that very unique CS bark. I’m not aware of any other valved system out there (apart from a modded 430) that does this. Here’s the real deal. Image Unavailable, Please Login

FerRrari and G. Pepper like this.
  24. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    I had received an e-mail special sheet from F of Atlanta, and the exhaust was featured.

I must have misread the offering.

I just found the e-mail and it reads - Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Exhaust System Upgrade

Have attached what I received

Sorry about the misinformation

Attached Files: