Cars and Coffee in Orlando | Page 88 | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee in Orlando

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Dohangs, Aug 16, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Thanks to those who showed up today. I think the rain may have kept some from coming today. Great pictures Casey. Hope to have better weather next month!

2. bmxracer50

bmxracer50 Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2009
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Glad to see you guys today. It had been too long since I've been able to make it out. Between the travel schedule and house building, I've almost forgotten what is hiding under that red cover in the garage. Motivation to build faster so I can actually get the car down the driveway.

3. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Spiro, Looks like a pretty good turnout given the weather forecast for Saturday. Hope to make it in June.
    Casey, Great photos as usual. Thanks for posting them so those of us who didn't make it this month can see who/what showed up.
    Al

4. Florida

Florida Rookie

May 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Joe L
    New to the forum. I guess I missed the meet. Very nice to see people getting together, hope to join the next one.

5. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    I just the pix, nice variety of interesting cars. Sorry to have missed this one.... I was attending a wedding in Ixtapa, Mexico having a great time there. Should be at the next gathering.

6. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Hi guys, this month's cars and coffee will be held on June 16 at the publix parking lot. Starts at 10 -noon. Hope the weather stays dry for us. See you all there!

kjnana and F2003-GA like this.
  7. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    I am in for this one!!! Just hope any rain isn't there till late afternoon.

8. kjnana

kjnana Rookie

Aug 18, 2016
  9. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I am actually in town this time, but have to miss out again.

The Tricolor waves over La Sarthe at 9:00 AM our time.

And yes, I know it’s a 24 hour race, but it’s like watching The Brady Bunch. If you miss the first few minutes, you’ll never be able to really catch up. :D

Have fun, guys. Next month.

10. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Yes the weather looks good for tomorrow. We should have a nice turnout. See you all there, except for Paul and Shamille.

11. kjnana

kjnana Rookie

Aug 18, 2016
    Awesome. I’ve invited a couple exotic cars friends. Going to be a fun meet. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dohangs likes this.
  12. kjnana

kjnana Rookie

Aug 18, 2016
    Great shot as causal. Thank you. Always a pleasure to see you.

13. kjnana

kjnana Rookie

Aug 18, 2016
  14. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday. It wa since meeting some new faces and cars. Word of mouth is how we continue to attractt like minded exotic car guys, so tell all your friends. Thanks to Casey and George for taking and posting the great pictures.
    Next month we may have to meet a little earlier in the day due to the intense heat. The date may have to be moved up a week as well for next month.
    Thanks again !

458ankman and Shamile like this.
  15. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Anyone know where Lee (Leead1) is? I liked his posts about his new cars and he was always nice enough to bring them out for others to check out. He hasn't been logged into Fchat for over 9 months and was a regular...

16. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    I hope Lee is Ok!!! Lee, please check in with us.

17. RedDragon

RedDragon Karting

Mar 6, 2016
    Orlando, Florida
    Full Name:
    Caleb Morris
    Bruce gave us an update last Saturday. He is in contact with Lee. Basically he is fine. If you want details, I would contact Bruce at Maranello Autosport.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  18. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    This months meet will be held on July 14. We will be meeting at a new time 9:00. Am till 11:00 am. Great news to repost, after 3 months of emails I had a meeting with the town yesterday and we are approved to use the main Street for our cars and coffee. I am not allowed to bring any coffee or doughnuts. They would like us to purchase from the stores available .
    I am working on obtaining the insurance the town needs in order for us to be able to start using the street. Since its July 4 , I won’t have an answer until the end of the week. Keep posted as we may be able to start parking there if the insurance policy gets done in time .
    Happy 4th!

19. SMciver121

SMciver121 Rookie

Jul 18, 2008
    Can I get the address for this weekend - would love to attend.

20. RedDragon

RedDragon Karting

Mar 6, 2016
    Orlando, Florida
    Full Name:
    Caleb Morris
    Spiro, not going to make it this month. Will be out of town the next 2 weeks. Everyone have fun and will see you in August.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

21. bassrebel

bassrebel Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Danny Gonzalez
    I will finally be making it this month! Got my new house, got everything in order... good to go now!

22. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Well this month will probably be the last time we meet at the old Publix. The address is
    2925 international dr, south
    Kissimmee.

Our new start time is 9:00 am till 11:00.

If we could have everyone park next to each other that would be great. Last month we were skipping a spot between cars.

I have reserved downtown Celebration but need them to sign off on the insurance policy before they will allow us to park there. I think we should be ready to go by next month.

Hope to see you this Saturday.

Shamile likes this.