Bill Evendon at Maranello Motorworks | FerrariChat

Bill Evendon at Maranello Motorworks

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by normv, Jun 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. normv

normv F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 3, 2005
    Mishawaka In
    Full Name:
    Norm
    Hello, recently had the pleasure of having some work done at Maranello Motorworks Bill was simply awesome, extremely knowledgeable and being there with a couple of F40s being worked on was inspiring. Couldn't be happier.

2. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Bill has performed my services the last several years. I couldn’t agree more!

3. jeff

jeff Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    North America
    Bill is top notch.

4. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    A timely thread. Bill helped me out this week on an issue with my 328. And yeah, the two F40's were nice to look at. :)

-F

5. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Bill has worked on my car for over 15 years, taken me to lunch, driven me to the airport, shared a beer out, texted me help on fixing my car (on a Sunday three time zones away), emailed me free instructions and advice, and always dropped everything to help me.

A rare kind of guy.

6. basscase415

basscase415 Karting

Jun 10, 2017
    CA
    Bill did a complimentary PPI on the 360 I ended up buying last summer. I wanted to compensate him for his time but he refused. It was at Maranello Motorworks for a major at the time, and it ended up being shipped from there to my door in California.

One year and 3000 memorable miles later and it's still going strong. Highly recommended.

7. nitro

nitro Karting

Dec 9, 2012
    Snowmass/KenCaryl
    Bill is the best! Absolute pleasure to take the Ferrari there. He takes the time to show you whats going on, what you should think about doing next, where he may be able to save you a little money (which is always nice) . Highly recommend!