McLaren's Welcome Too! | FerrariChat

McLaren's Welcome Too!

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by rob lay, Jul 5, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Yes, our big 1st class FerrariChat event October 24-28th in Miami includes Lamborghini and McLaren too. Only those 3 makes allowed! We have some big news to announce this fall for McLaren. No surprise with Zak Brown chairman of our board, right? Take a look at this discussion thread for FerrariChat Miami 2018 and follow the link to the itinerary and registration. Let me know if any questions.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferrarichat-event-in-miami-october-24-28th-2018.579591/

2. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    So you're taking over mclarenlife?? :D I had no clue Zak was on the board here... interesting stuff!

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    our Chairman!

4. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Zak bought my last Indy car from me a few months ago, the '92 Danny Sullivan car that has been on the display at the museum in Dallas for a while. He said the attraction was that he had attended the Long Beach race that Danny won in this car. Small world.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    really cool. you need to sign up Rob with the Ferrari or McLaren! will be bunch of the DFW crowd there.