Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari Service | FerrariChat

Autohaus of Boston - Ferrari Service

Discussion in 'New England' started by Autohaus of Boston, Sep 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    20 Mill lane Braintree MA 02184
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    #1 Autohaus of Boston, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    NEW LOCATION: We are growing! We are happy to announce we have outgrown the Milton location and we have moved to our NEW LOCATION on 20 Mill Lane Unit #11 in Braintree, MA 02184.

Our new location is much larger and we now have room to grow throughout the property to accommodate storage, detailing and more.

Need a service or an upgrade? Call or text Tony Fernandes at 774-226-5844, email [email protected] or simply stop by at 20 Mill Lane Unit #11 in Braintree, MA 02184.

"We are excited about this new chapter and we look to serve our clientele to an even greater level. Our lead automotive technician and owner, Tony Fernandes, is one of the most qualified technicians in the Northeast area with education from the Ferrari and Maserati school, training from the Ferrari Factory in Italy and FNA in New Jersey. Tony has extensive knowledge in the vintage Ferraris to the latest current models in production such as the 488, including licenses to work on all of the super cars as well as the most super car of all the LaFerrari." - Tony Ferrari

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Tony Ferrari, owner of Autohaus of Boston, performs house calls.

The most important element of this business is customer service.

Need a service or an upgrade? Call or text at 774-226-5844, email [email protected] or simply stop by at 20 Mill Lane Unit #11 in Braintree, MA 02184.

[​IMG]

3. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    This Ferrari 360 came in to our facility with history of F1 issues for the lifetime of the car. After Tony Ferrari looked into the history of the vehicle, he found a number of times that this car went to dealerships and independent Ferrari service shops with the same issue of popping out of gear, not going into first gear, going into neutral, the gear stuck in sixth speed when going to a stop, and many other gear issues. Tony began to diagnose the problem by performing a FNA-75 Test, that is required to do by Ferrari, to diagnose the problem correctly. While performing this, we discovered the F1 system needed a complete overhaul. In the process of removing the F1 system from the gearbox, Tony noticed the gearbox oil had a milky color (like chocolate milk) which was caused by the coolant being mixed by the gearbox fluid throughout the life of the car. The cause is most likely due to the heat exchanger, that lives underneath the intake manifold, being faulty causing the oil of the gearbox to mix with the engine coolant. Using the gearbox with the condition of the oil destroyed all of the bearings of the gearbox. This also destroyed the synchronizers, crown and pinion gear, and more. This required us to take the gearbox out of the vehicle and totally overhaul and replace every single bearing inside of the gearbox. Flushing the coolant system, replacing the heat exchanger, and flushing all of the lines resolved the problem. We now have a happy customer and most importantly a long-time problem resolved for the remaining life of this super car.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    This 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider came in with the check engine light, engine idling very rough, consistently stalling, backfiring, and all kinds of issues. A common problem with many of these cars is that the intake manifold gasket has a tendency of breaking and creating a large vacuum leak which creates all kinds of drivability issues. Many of these cars such as the 360, 430, 550, and 575 should have their intake manifold gaskets updated with the new Ferrari-designed material to prevent this problem. The check engine light issues and drivability issues created by small or large vacuum leaks is hard to find. Many times - oxygen sensors or emission components get replaced because the fuel mixture is not right and several other issues created by faulty intake manifold gaskets. This is a problem known by Ferrari and it is recommend to update the intake manifold gaskets to the updated Ferrari-designed material. Once updated, the issues of stalling, check engine light, and many hard-to-find issues are resolved. This client’s Ferrari 360 Spider is now running great with the service performed by Tony Ferrari with Autohaus of Boston.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Winter Special at Autohaus of Boston

Autohaus of Boston, service facility specializing in Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini, is running a Winter Special starting from the month of November until April. We are offering 15% off of Labor and 10% off of Parts for all minor and major services ranging from fluids to timing belt service on all Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini models.

[​IMG]

6. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    This 2003 Ferrari 360 Modena came in for exhaust upgrades including new Catalytic converters and new Tubi exhaust as well as a new Kevlar clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, engine flywheel and clutch position sensor - all parts provided by Hi Tech Exotics from California. If anyone needs a Kevlar clutch, which pretty much lasts twice as long as the original clutch, don’t be afraid to use a Kevlar clutch from Hi Tech Exotics because you dont have to mess around too much with the PIS. It’s installed and goes into the vehicle easily and you dont have too spend too much time with PIS adjustments. It only took me a couple minutes to have it adjusted correctly and the car drove better than the factory with a brand new Kevlar clutch from Hi Tech Exotics. I would recommend to anyone that owns a Ferrari not to hesitate to install one.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Hello, my name is Tony Fernandes, also known as Tony Ferrari in the super car industry. I have over 25 years of experience working on vintage and current models in production. I have earned all Ferrari certifications and am one of the few chosen by the Ferrari factory to be trained and work on the latest supercar, La Ferrari, and F12tdf.

I started my career in 1989 when I took on a position at Newport Imports in Middletown, RI It was there that I would polish my skills as a Ferrari technician. I then moved on to AutoHaus in Cohasset, MA to continue expanding my knowledge as a Ferrari technician. I was hired by Ferrari of New England and I was given the opportunity to master my skills where I became a lead and master technician for the past 10 years.

I have now decided to open my own business called Autohaus of Boston located at 20 Mill Lane Unit #11 in Braintree, Massachusetts 02184. Autohaus of Boston will give me the ability to offer my past and new clients the finest in automotive maintenance, service and performance upgrades to clientele.

I am really excited about this new venture and invite you to stop in at the shop and allow me the pleasure of working on your super car. I have vast knowledge with troubleshooting issues on Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Maserati. Simply call (774) 226-5844 to speak with me and make an appointment to discuss the details of what work you needs to be done on your vehicle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Winter Special at Autohaus of Boston

Autohaus of Boston, service facility specializing in Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini, is running a Winter Special starting from the month of November until April. We are offering 15% off of Labor and 10% off of Parts for all minor and major services ranging from fluids to timing belt service on all Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini models.

Our regular Labor Rate is $125.00 per hour

Our Major Service Rates are:
    Testarossa - $5,150.00
    512TR/512M - $5,150.00
    308/328 Fuel Injected - $4,750.00
    348/Mondial - $4,900.00
    F355 (incl. Challenge) - $4,900.00
    550/456/575 - $4,750.00
    360 (incl. Challenge) - $4,750.00
    F-40 - $5,900.00

Our Annual Service Rate is $499.00

We are located on 20 Mill Lane Unit #11 in Braintree, Massachusetts and our phone number is (774) 226-5844.

My name is Tony Ferrari and I am more than happy to help in any way. Feel free to call any time if you have any questions.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

blown94conv likes this.
  9. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Great service resource. Tony has worked on both my F355 spider and 360 F1 spider. Top Quality, Reasonable Cost.

10. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I'll second that!

11. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    #11 Autohaus of Boston, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  12. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  13. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Thank you for your business! Enjoy the season hopefully it's a good one.

14. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Today is the last day of our Winter Special promotion on parts and labor. Give us a call to schedule your appointment today! (774) 226-5844

Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Hello to the entire community and all my friends on Ferrarichat. I Tony ferrari at Autohaus of Boston would like to start a Blog section that could help out everyone with technical assistance and questions on Vintage Ferrari and current models in production.Please check out our website and Facebook page.All suggestions welcome.

Thank you
    Respectfully Tony F.

thomas harrison likes this.
  16. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
  17. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    Had the pleasure of working on the beautiful 458 for it's annual service and oil change.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Give me a call to schedule your appointment today! (774) 226-5844

18. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari

One of latest cars in the shop is this 2002 Ferrari 360 for it's major service including timing belt replacement and Hi-Tech Exotic Clutch.
    Give me a call to schedule your appointment today! (774) 226-5844

19. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari

For those of you interested in a Kevlar clutch for your Ferrari I highly recommend Hi-Tech Exotic clutches. Give me a call to schedule your appointment today! (774) 226-5844

20. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari

This beautiful 360 spider was in for F1 service recently. If you are looking for Ferrari repair in New England give me a call at 774-226-5844.

21. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari
    This beautiful Ferrari 360 Spider came in for a timing belt major service and a worn out clutch.He wanted to get a clutch that would last longer and handle more power than his old stock clutch.We told him that we have used Kevlar clutches from HI Tech Exotic with a lot of success with our Ferrari 430 and Lamborghini customers.The customer was concerned how smooth is a Kevlar clutch with the F1 Gearbox .we told him that we installed Hi Tech Exotic clutches on Lamborghini Mercielago with E-gear there was no jerkiness and it was very smooth. is Oem E-gear is known to be jerky with a stock clutch just like F1.

The customer agree and we installed the Kevlar clutch was smooth right out of the box without adjusting the PIS or performing a kiss point at all.we usually have to perform a Kiss point and have to adjust the PIS a few times with the stock clutch but HI Tech drove nicely from the beginning.

customer has drove the car and put 1000 miles and has been very satisfied and loves the way it drives.This clutch has a direct engagement and takes off quicker
    we'll keep you guys updated. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please LoginImage Unavailable, Please Login

22. Autohaus of Boston

BANNED

Sep 11, 2017
    Full Name:
    Mr.Ferrari

Don't forget we also offer Maserati repair and are fully certified!

SpeedDT1 likes this.
  23. thomas harrison

Sep 25, 2013
    Full Name:
    THOMAS
    I sent tony my Ferrari 348 in March 2018 and he did a magnificent job on my Ferrari. Very informative on any additional work that had to be done. The man was super informative and honest about everything he did. I received the car back in show condition. I have had the car worked on before and it was nothing close to what Tony accomplished with my car. He kept me up to date and sent me pictures of everything he was doing with my car. I have had Ferrari's quite a while and I highly recommend this person for service on anything to do with a Ferrari! Thanks So much Tony, I look forward to sending you my next Ferrari, Tom in CNY.