For Sale - Ferrari 360 Spider for sale. $58,000 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 360 Spider for sale. $58,000

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by elvisowned, Jul 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. elvisowned

elvisowned Rookie

Sep 22, 2015
    Riverview fla
    Full Name:
    Dave Collins
    Wanted to sell or trade my 2001 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Ferrari 360, spider F1 (paddle shift six speed) with power top, complete with custom 10k Tubi stainless exhaust. Challange grill front and rear. Hidden radar detector and in readable custom alpine radio, amps and behind the seat subs. This is a great Ferrari that has 26k miles with no dings scratches or accidents.. All service recently completed including the clutch, flywheel, timing belt, engine mounts and complete brakes (rotors and pads). This gorgous car is rare dark daytona blue with spacious camel tan leather interior. Unlike other exotics you can be six foot five and still have tons of head room. The car runs and drives like a rocket and sounds like a jet with the reliability of a Ford. Located in Tampa Fla. Call Dave 813-240-6590.

2. Cirorsi

Cirorsi Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2016
    Louisiana / Lac du Saint Sacrement, NY
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Nice looking 360

3. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    58k? Seems low price. Now ce looking car ☝️

Mr Turbo and Jimmy3Sticks like this.
  4. monacojoe

monacojoe Rookie

Oct 25, 2016
    F1, not red/yellow, >25K miles. these and condition, service records, etc. are important things to consider when evaluating a 360. Will leave it at that as we aren't supposed to comment on pricing in a sell ad.

5. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    seems like a hell of a deal. wow

6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Would be nice to see some pics in brighter light. While the current pics are nice, they are dim and make it somewhat hard to see if any defects. I'm partial to blue Ferrari's. I'll probably still hold off for a red one, but this one would make me think twice. If it's a legit car, and everything is in good shape, I'd say it's a great value.

Is the retractable top blue or black? Are the behind the seat subs aftermarket?

7. tacshose

tacshose Rookie

Jun 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Agreed, need some high res daytime pictures posted, not these artsy dark pics.

8. Dogdoc1

Dogdoc1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2016
    Philly
    What kind of trades float your boat?

9. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Interesting first post....

Yassa likes this.
  10. tacshose

tacshose Rookie

Jun 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Haha I know, i didn’t mean for it to be, just kinda happened :)

11. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

If legit, awesome car for the money. If only this ad was 12 months into the future...

12. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    Can I get some more pics? I’d truck it home to be my daily, where it would get love every day

13. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    I spent 2 hours with Dave looking over his car. Nice guy to deal with. In the end I decided there are a few things I couldn't live with, the spider top being the primary thing. I am looking for a coupe but at this price and being near to me meant I had to take a look. Of course there are other issues that any 17 year old car will have. If anyone is in the Tampa area, you should check it out. I think it has less then 4,000 miles on the clutch and had a major service (timing belt plus engine/transmission mounts) about 2.5 years ago.

VAF84 likes this.
  14. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    Not sure Dave is watching this thread so I will answer (I don't know Dave personally but I did look at his car a couple weeks ago). The top is dark blue. The car is Blu Pozzi with beige interior. Subs are aftermarket. I think it is a 4 speaker box covered in blue vinyl. Aftermarket radio with amplifier in bottom of front trunk. The exhaust is Capristo (not Tubi).

VAF84 likes this.
  15. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Thanks for sharing your experience and answering those questions, very helpful! The lack of interaction from the OP and type of pics used made me start question whether the ad was legitimate. Although I did see he had it posted on Craigslist as well.

To me the Capristo is a plus. However the blue top and aftermarket speakers will probably keep me on the sidelines. Still though, great price.

Did you notice if the car appeared to need any immediate attention? Did you get a chance to drive it?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

16. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
  17. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Yes,

Pleased to hear more about the car as well.

Cheers, Mat

18. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    What other items or condition issues did you notice that concerned you? Since OP hasn’t responded I’m guessing he’s either not too serious or has already sold the car, but if not I would like more details from someone knowledgeable who’s seen it. Looks nice in the small pics, as most do!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

19. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    If I had more information on the car I’d be on a plane to see it next week

20. Jmci00

Jmci00 Rookie

Apr 2, 2016
    No affiliation to the seller, but all it takes is a phone call. Take a minute to call him and ask some questions.

clubracer6 likes this.