For Sale - F355 Wheel set | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 Wheel set

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by jaybart, Jul 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    For sale is a complete set of OEM Speedline Ferrari F355 magnesium wheels. They come complete with the wheel hub gaskets (in good condition - $284.49 if you needed to buy one), wheel center caps ($115 if you needed to buy one), and original Ferrari lug bolts (52mm from collar to tip, 78mm total, $19 each if you needed to buy new ones).

The wheels are in nice used condition. You have to look closely to see the small flaws they have from driving - so please closely inspect the pictures and/or email me for more pictures. One of the rear wheels seems to have been repainted once.

I had them on my 348ts but kept them when I sold that car. If you wanted to put these wheels on your 348 you'll need spacers in the back and those are NOT included. I think the spacers were 25mm but don't rely on that but research yourself instead (ferrarichat will have the answer!). The 348ts has been replaced 4 years ago, so time for these wheels to leave the garage as well.

Fronts: 7 1/2Jx18, offset 46.15, approx. 22.1 lbs, part number 166475
    Rears: 10 Jx18, offset 77.9, approx. 24.8 lbs, part number 166476

I have them listed on eBay as well but offering here at fixed price of $2,200 including UPS ground shipping in case somebody is interested and prefers not to do the bidding thing.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Yassa likes this.
  2. Yassa

Yassa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Dr Yassa Hughes
    That's a good price. GLWS.

3. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2008
    Indio Ca/ Alberta
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Yup finally a price that will sell quickly
    I like it

4. JohnsonsMedia

JohnsonsMedia Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2009
    AZ
    wow, thats a crazy price for all that, GLWS!

5. jaybart

jaybart Rookie

Feb 2, 2011
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Barthel
    Sold. Thanks Joe.

Yassa likes this.