Looking for a 348 GTB | FerrariChat

Looking for a 348 GTB

Discussion in '348/355' started by barada, Jul 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. barada

barada Karting

Jul 12, 2007
    Been off and on searching and 10 years ago wound up putting money in some raw land (seems the prices were only slightly lower than they are now-355's seemed more affordable than now), that was fun and all but the excitement in driving by a parcel of land is not the same as driving "any" car for that matter.
    With that said I have sold some holdings and am looking for a 348, one I was 18 when that car was new and it was the top dream car and I always loved Porsche. 2 it seems to be stable in my budget and figure why not now.
    If anyone knows of any sources I am willing to travel for a GTB, I have checked out a few GTS models and while I like those I want to try and find a GTB in the US.

Thanks
    Phillip

I am in Georgia by the way.

2. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
  3. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    GTBs and GTSs were not imported to the US. However, the first of those cars (first half of 1993 production dates) are now eligible for import.

Check out Autoscout24.
    https://www.autoscout24.com/

4. barada

barada Karting

Jul 12, 2007
    I should have clarified, I have looked at a few TS's.

I am looking for a TB. A GTB would be nice but most likely out of my price range

5. Koenig1

Koenig1 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2016
    Ottawa ON
    Full Name:
    Sandy
  6. barada

barada Karting

Jul 12, 2007