The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 109 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    I think HAM has been reading FerrariChat, LOL.

Really believe he's delusional. And are the "critics" he's attacking those who dared suggest he caused the problem by kerbing the car?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jul/21/lewis-hamilton-sebastian-vettel-german-grand-prix-qualifying

'Hamilton took to Instagram to deliver a heartfelt riposte to the criticism he had received for supposedly causing the failure. “To those who take joy in seeing other people fail or suffer, I feel for you. Whatever is happening in your life to hold so much anger and hate, I pray that it passes and good things come to you,” he wrote, adding: “Nelson Mandela once said: We were not born with hate in our hearts, it’s something learnt over time. But if we can learn to hate then we can be taught to love for love is far easier and more natural to the human heart. God bless you. Now tomorrow, I can’t predict what’s to come. Good or bad I will die before I give in.”'

Bas likes this.
  2. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Yes, we have. We spend an inordinate amount of time analysing accounts of F1 forum participants.

However, I'm always open to reviewing new data, so please send me a private message to inform me which accounts are duplicates of one another and provide your evidence so that I can rectify the situation. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

All the best,
    Andrew.

3. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Elton sucks?

ATBNM3 likes this.
  4. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Corn rolls? Really?

5. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    Drive from 14th to 1st..... Never Give Up #hammertime

ATBNM3, william and fer312t like this.
  6. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Break all the rules you want Elton Ham-Dashian. Everyone, the entire sport of F1, the entire team of Mercedes is all slave to your celebrity. Oh you sad, little one? Here is a win for you.

Bas likes this.
  7. Phil~

Phil~ F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2013
    Potomac, Maryland
    Just stopping in to taste the salt. :)

I will see myself out now :)

Seriously though I wanted Vettel to win at his home circuit. That crash was heartbreaking.

ATBNM3, Nuvolari and crinoid like this.
  8. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    What's up with his braids?

9. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Lewis lost two races to Safety Car deployment and poor team pit stratigy during virtual safety car. Lewis also lost one to a mechanical problem DNF. But it hasn’t been driver error.

So far it’s been Seb’s driving skills that have been the problem in his race against Lewis for the championship. This is the second time driver error has hurt Seb’s championship in a major way. Last month Seb over drove into the corner after a Safety Car restart and dropped from 2nd to 7th.

ATBNM3 and william like this.
  10. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    True. Add a little moisture to the track, and look who prevailed today? Yup . . . . that guy.

11. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Ohhh yeah!

Hamilton wins....from 14 on the grid......yeeees!!!!!

12. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Just heard his 5min channel4 post race interview on love and hate and puked in my mouth

Drive550PFB likes this.
  13. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Lewis said "Love conquers all." Really?

Just goes to show you he is a snowflake. Or just a flake.

Love conquers all in a F-1 race? Pathetic.

He had a great drive, and Mercedes gave him a great strategy, but apart from a Vettel mistake and team orders, he would not have won.

stavura and Igor Ound like this.
  14. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    That was a really strange comment on his cool down lap.

15. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    #2715 ktu, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    My gosh, if Lewis say something negative, people get mad, if he say something positive people get mad. With all of this hate in the world he should have given a whole speech during the cool down lap

william, Phil~, ATBNM3 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    He put himself into a position to win from 14th. Vettel threw an easy win away. Dumb stewards sure helped Ham today, too.

william likes this.
  17. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    From 14th to 1st... Lewis Hamilton the GOAT of this generation! Seb... not so much lol!

william likes this.
  18. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Ok, please explain to me how "Love Conquers All" has anything to do with F-1.

19. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    You can call it trite all you want...be he talked today about being booed in the drivers parade, absorbing it and channeling it into positive energy.
    Lewis is always so pumped when he achieves ~near driving perfection - he was clearly almost delirious with joy at the end of that race and just wanted to spread the love, man :p It's very endearing.

william, ATBNM3 and Terra like this.
  20. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    I wonder if he was truly under the weather for FP3 and Q. Earlier in the day, he showed up and stayed in his suite until it was time for FP3. He stayed up there with his trainer, and wonder if he was given fluids to get him ready for FP3. After his car failed, he knelt by the front as to pray, or contemplate. Perhaps he was not only emotionally drained, but also physically drained. If he was ailing, he might have been really delirious at the end of the race.

21. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Lets keep all this in perspective - Ferrari, Mercedes and for the most part Red Bull can start 15th or 18th or worse, and with a decent tracking that offers passing and 3 DRS zones, will end up on the podium. There was nothing heroic about any drive yesterday from anyone. The overt power from all 3 means the rest of the field will be passed and many drivers yielded rather quickly with no resistance. No one is a hero in F1. Ever.

Bas and P.Singhof like this.
  22. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    It's more heroic than leading the race and planting a garden of tears in the tire wall.

BMWairhead, william and ATBNM3 like this.
  23. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

LOL Ouchc lol :)

24. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    That doesn’t even make sense.

That is the worst post of all time of today!

stavura likes this.
  25. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    I thought the same thing! Seems he really wants adoration with the post race interview when he said "and for those of you who don't know me, I hope you know me now." I.. I... don't get it. And those braids had to be hair extensions. I know the guy wants to be a rapper, but for cryin out loud, if you're a F1 driver and World Champ, be one without trying to be something else.