just bought my first "Ferrari" :) (damaged) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

just bought my first "Ferrari" :) (damaged)

Discussion in '360/430' started by HektikArab, Jul 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    I bought mine salvage. I will tell you Alex this is a great place to learn and very helpful. I took some crap from some guys about my euro salvage but most are very helpful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

one4torque likes this.
  2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Have you priced out parts yet? eurospares is a great place ferrparts robbed me for money there no good. Exotic auto recycling is good also stay away from ferrparts.

3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Time for a beer summit! Cheers. Drink up
    ok back to f car fun pleeez.

More pics of said car and next build plans are over due sir. Hook us up.

4. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
  5. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    How much did that car cost?

HektikArab and 02360spider like this.
  6. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
  7. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    $38k ?

8. F-Serge

F-Serge Formula 3

Aug 3, 2004
    UAE
    Full Name:
    Serge
    is it manual or F1?

9. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    manual

10. Hypek9

Hypek9 Karting

Apr 9, 2012
    Australia
    Not a bad buy for 38k, worth more in parts alone. How many kms and aus delivered or import? If you could get it back on the road for under 75k your doing very well, might be hard to sell though.

11. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Heck, you could probably get a clean title, non wrecked car for 75k or not much more right now, especially the spiders as they don't seem to command as much as the Modenas. Any more than 10-15 grand into that thing is throwing $$ down the toilet, it MIGHT bring 50k repaired, it's only saving grace is the manual shifter. I honestly don't know how this thread is still open after everybody has been insulted and called racist, but I'm glad it is and I hope it stays updated. This will be interesting.

12. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche
    yo
    you hope this thread stays opened because everybody been called a "racist", mate you have sat here to a new members first post trolled and criticised me at every opportunity you got! Narcissist !

13. HektikArab

HektikArab Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Samuel Allouche

yeah mate who said 38k you are fabricating your own figures! and this car is not worth 50k as you suggest I still have not been able to find one in my country for under 140k . I hope you know what "Felecia" means? "Felecia!"

14. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Actually I was one if the first to offer help. Then you showed your true self. I hope this thread stays open to see your "progress", or lack thereof.

Nuvolari likes this.
  15. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    No. If HektikArab continues to post on this site, then it will 95% likely be something to do with how to fix this 360 or buying parts for this 360. So it will all come back to this same discussion, so no reason to create disconnected discussions.

After evaluating the posts in this thread most users were simply polite/helpful to a little skeptical that your project would work out well for you financially. That's a normal range of responses. It was only after a user cautioned other parts sellers about their experience with you and you responded with your own attacks that this thread went downhill.

Our policy is a user gets one user account and their posting history is tied to that identity. Attempts to create new accounts will simply be merged with the old account and temp and permanent bans applied as appropriate. A username change for an account is allowed, if requested through the [email protected]. However, the posting history goes with the username change. Users have to live with what they post and so they shouldn't think that they can wipe their history and get a clean slate. So learn to interact with other users as you would in real life, your reputation is what you make of it.

16. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I don’t think that’s what he meant by changing his username :)

17. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Where did this thread go P&R?

Is $140K what they cost in US currency in this condition? Is that just based off rarity of cars sent there, or?

18. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    #93 Nuvolari, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    I never thought so much anger (well I think it is anger seeing as the OP does struggle with his writing and communication skills) could come from the polite and respectful comments offered to him over the course of the thread.

To the OP I would kindly suggest selling your wrecked 360 and investing in some anger management and writing classes. These will yield much more long term happiness than a shiny red car will. :)

While you will unlikely be missed you will surely not be forgotten. Goodbye.

djempire likes this.
  19. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    Wow.......

19633500GT likes this.
  20. djempire

djempire Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2012
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Serf
    I agree with Rob. If there's an unlikely chance you have some money left over from purchasing anger management courses, buy yourself a second hand toaster. I hear avocado spreads are the rage.
    BTW-I'm sending you this message from my Ferrari.

21. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Maybe Samuel could find a nice rock to crawl under in the Empty Quarter. He could bury his wreck there as well.

22. Hypek9

Hypek9 Karting

Apr 9, 2012
    Australia
    I live in your country mate, I own one and know what they are demanding. Scroll up the thread a little and it mentions 38k. You have a chip on your shoulder, my comment was I no way disrespectful, I was actually hoping you come out on top and have a great car for half the price.

You my friend are a wanker!!

23. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    I am with you Hypek9. You do know that many are scrambling to decipher the terms "felecia" and "wanker". This thread is getting better and better as Sammy borrows down deeper and deeper into what was initially a shallow hole that many offered a hand to lift him out of. Fun stuff.

24. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    I asked him if it was 38k? Sorry guys if that confused anyone op posted $380.000 I was figuring it was a typo.

25. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    This thread is actually fun lol. I hope he can fix the car and post some pictures of the progress.