Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance 2018 | FerrariChat

Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance 2018

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by WATSON, Jul 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    jamesdouglas1436 likes this.
  2. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    I am going but will be driving my Aston Martin. I was told a couple days ago that there will be no Ferrari parade into the show this year. It was deemed a safety hazard, especially this year with both show days combined into one.

3. WATSON

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    Parade starts at Reina's. We all drive into the show at 9:30....at least that is the latest plan I have seen.

4. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    OK. That's different than last year's grand arrival two hours after the show opened.. I saw David C. on Tuesday and he said no parade, guess that's what he meant.

5. WATSON

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    Yea. No ride. We have historically had a 2 hour group drive prior to the arrival. That's out.

David is a great guy and I for one appreciate how passionate he is about all of this.

6. CCRider66

CCRider66 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 29, 2014
    Sussex, WI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I was supposed to go but my engine needed a tear down both the car and me :(
    Was there a memento this year? I was the one that done them in the past, but I couldn't do it this year, maybe next year.

7. WATSON

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    Pretty different event this year.
    For us, the meet at Reina's and the drive in the morning was the reason we went.
    The car show was OK to attend, but the drive was the best.

This year it was a quick 15 minute run from Reina's to the show.
    Long day to sit from 9:30- until 3:00 when we left.
    Prefer to be driving.

No memento this year.
    Although I do have your previous efforts prominently displayed on my garage.

8. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I was wondering what was going on at Reina that day haha. I'll definitely be hitting up that show next year.