ANYONE HAVE AMAZON PRIME? | FerrariChat

ANYONE HAVE AMAZON PRIME?

Discussion in 'British' started by gtjoey, Aug 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gtjoey

gtjoey Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2014
    Amazon Prime picked up the "LEGENDS OF DESIGN ASTONS AND JAGS"
    7 part tv show......
    From db2 to Etype jags and EVERYTHING in between , it was a fun series to do.
    Its better than watching cable news.....check it out!
    GTJOEY1314

mcimino and crinoid like this.
  2. Randy R

Randy R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 23, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    '14 Cal 30 TDF/Tan
    I recorded them onto our DVR when it originally aired. I was at the RM/Sotheby's auction when the D-Type Racer was won for around $20M - I didn't know that it was Joe Lacob who bought it. Being a Warriors fan and multiple Jaguar owner, this was cool to learn. I wonder if he still has it, and if so, then will he ever show it locally to the SF Bay Area... Thanks for creating an enjoyable series!

3. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan
    Thanks for the heads up. I am trying to get my 9 y/o daughter into the car thing. She loves Wheeler Dealers, but running out of those. Need some new shows.

4. gtjoey

gtjoey Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2014
    We are trying to bring back both shows .........
    Velocity had called a week ago.
    I think we all had enough of a 1969 Camaro that is completely rebuilt in 48 hours or everyone loses their job routine.
    Joe l. is a wonderful car guy as well as the others, with Norman Dewis pushing 100!
    The show was so special that we are creating a special from the 6 hours of taping.
    Thank you everyone.
    GTJOEY1314

mcimino likes this.
  5. XJRS Owner

XJRS Owner Karting

Aug 20, 2009
    Northern CT
    I've got prime, so I'll have to check it out. I like wheeler dealers also, but I did like it better when it was shot in the UK. Of all the custom build shows, I find the craftsmanship of Bitchin Rides to be unsurpassed. Used to like CCC, but then the show went off the rails looking for rusting heaps and leaving them like that because they were 'original'.

6. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Excited to hear this news! My 2 y.o. daughter and I watch "cool cars" every night before she goes to bed. We've watched all the Grand Tour, and some of the random 30 min stuff is "eh."