Montreal area 360 | FerrariChat

Montreal area 360

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Mimmo Blue, Aug 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    I'm looking at a used 360 located in Montreal area. The vehicle has an extensive service history with Ferrari of Quebec. One of the main service repair items that have been addressed several times are suspension components. Tie rods, ball joints, bushings, wheel alignment, etc. The car very recently has been inspected and these areas have been repaired.
    Should I be concerned with any other permanent damage such as the frame etc.
    Are the rough roads just causing damage to the suspension components that can wear out and causing them to be replaced more frequently.
    I'm going to make sure engine and tranny mounts are also ok

2. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
  3. Mimmo Blue

Mimmo Blue Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2018
    Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dom
    Not the type of input I was looking for.

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  4. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You should ask on the 360 forum about suspension component longevity.
    Roads are horrible in Montreal metro, but not many Ferraris drive on them so I doubt it could be attributed to road conditions. Frame damage due to rough roads is unlikely to say the least. I don't know how many owners could stomach a bill for complete suspension wear item replacement several times, so I would guess your receipts are for addressing areas of wear one at a time, which seems normal for an older F car.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike