Wanted - Looking for F12 | FerrariChat

Wanted Looking for F12

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Adamas, Aug 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 Adamas, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Hello all- with the recent sale of my 991 TS, I am redoubling my search for an f12.

Prefer '15 or newer (would consider a '14 if it checked every other box; no '13s); also prefer higher-specced cars to lower-specced cars.

Would prefer to be somewhat coy about my ideal spec (and if this would preclude you from contacting/referring me- I understand) but I can tell you deal breakers would be:

Any blues, Yellow, Rosso Corsa (though may consider some other reds), bianco avus (though may consider other whites)exteriors; red, chocilotto, or blue interior, top of dash in a color that's not dark.

I don't need my wife's permission, or to wait for a settlement check from my lawyer, or the proceeds from the sale of a rental property, or any of the other ******** that holds up a sale.

I have been researching these cars for @ a year, and have a pretty firm handle on what they're worth. I'm *not* interested in paying retail, but am interested in buying for more than a dealer would stroke you a check for. I'm ready to buy the right car tomorrow, and I'm also prepared to wait months until the right one comes along.

I have done quite a bit of business on FerrariChat, from small, couple-of-hundred dollar purchases, to 2 sets of wheels (458 & 360) to a set of CF racing seats for @ 10k, to 5 and 6 figure diamonds and watches- feel free to look me up.

Thanks for reading my ad.

Best

Mike

[email protected]

Or

PM me

Dave rocks likes this.
  2. MrJohnson

MrJohnson Rookie

Apr 16, 2018
    Washington
    Full Name: