360 Headlight adjustment parts | FerrariChat

360 Headlight adjustment parts

Discussion in '360/430' started by Rob Rey 23, Aug 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rob Rey 23

Rob Rey 23 Rookie

Jun 14, 2015
    So Cal
    The small white adjustment parts on the back of the headlight housing unit on my 2002 360 are missing, preventing the ability to adjust the headlights. I have the connecting rods, but just not the one inch sized part that goes between the adjusting rod and the headlight unit.

Apparently it does not have a part number, and i cant find any out there. I was hoping somebody had them from a dismantled / damaged 360 headlight unit.

Does anybody know if this part is used on any other car brand (Fiat, Alfa Romeo?), or know anywhere i can find them?

Here is a photo of the part. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TheChazz

TheChazz Rookie
    Sponsor

Oct 9, 2015
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Chazz Hobson
  3. MCASEY

MCASEY Rookie

Apr 1, 2015
    Sydney Australia
    Although not exactly the same the Alfa Romeo GTV 916 has the same Grey shell and reflector. They have an electric motor to adjust the height that goes in that position. On my car the parts had been butchered, so I used the electric motor and now have them height adjustable, on the same unit you can do a manual override. If you just need hardware, don't bother with the electrics. As a note the reflector of the this unit can be used but the bulb holders need to re-phased as the light is mounted parallel to the road on the Alfa and rotated on the 360.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
  5. Rob Rey 23

Rob Rey 23 Rookie

Jun 14, 2015
    So Cal
    Thank You! I will look into it!

6. sierra055

sierra055 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Melbourne, AU
    Full Name:
    Marshall
    Although I see your OP was made almost 5 years ago, judging by your reply above you still haven't resolved your issue?
    The Ricambi link no longer seems to be available. Haven't tried them personally, but this eBay seller has made up a kit
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/325455887685

7. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

^ Link above is from the manufacturer who previously supplied them to Ricambi America.

sierra055 likes this.
  8. Rob Rey 23

Rob Rey 23 Rookie

Jun 14, 2015
    So Cal
    Thank You Sierra, I will check the info. Yes I still need the parts.