Kids school project | FerrariChat

Kids school project

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ttforcefed, Aug 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    can someone send me a PM of a Wyoming license plate? on a ferrari wld be great!
    thnx

2. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    no that unfortunately doesnt work...whole point is to reach out to people etc

3. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    How about a used Wyoming license plate and find someone willing to put the plate on for the photo op. I would think a wrecking yard would loan you a plate or go to ebay and see if there is one listed. If you get one and send it to me I would gladly put it on my 348 spider for the photo op.

just sayin'

tr0768

4. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Thanks for the suggestion. A Wyoming license plate on an daily driver works!

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

5. Zollida

Zollida Rookie
    BANNED

May 27, 2019
    Full Name:
    Aaliyah Fuller
    Does it always make sense to do a school project yourself? You can simply order everything on the Internet, at least in this way saving a little bit of time - try out this service - using the scholarship essay writing service will allow you to quickly get a systematic and edited work that will definitely deserve a good assessment from the teachers.

6. vwpartsman

vwpartsman Karting

Aug 19, 2013
    Washington
    If you still need it, I’ll look and see if I have one, which I’m sure I do and put it on my 360 and send it to you. Let me know.