Announcement: Citta' Scenico Chattanooga Ferrari/Maserati Event Oct 12-14, 2018 | FerrariChat

Announcement: Citta' Scenico Chattanooga Ferrari/Maserati Event Oct 12-14, 2018

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Rbtrader, Jul 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    The Fourth Annual Citta' Scenico Event in Chattanooga, TN is scheduled this year for October 12-14, 2018.
    Join us for a weekend of fantastic driving, fine dining, rallies and concours, with great people who love Italian cars. This year, again we have invited the Maserati Club to join us, and we again appreciate the sponsorship provided by Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta.
    The scenery should be amazing, and the roads around Chattanooga provide an opportunity to really enjoy your car with other Italian car enthusiast's. Each year we attract 15-25 cars for a weekend of driving and sharing the experience with others who love Ferrari's and Maserati's.
    This year we will be staying at a newly opened hotel, the Westin Chattanooga downtown in the West End District. The Ferrari Club has a special $189 per night rate, but the available rooms are limited, and the rate expires September 12, 2018. Please book early!
    Attached is a schedule of events and a registration form. I hope you can join us in October!
    If you have questions, please contact Rich Becherer at: rich dot becherer at yahoo dot com.

Attached Files:

2. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC

3. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    wish i could make this event but we have plans that weekend. I have heard rave reviews from past attendees.