Owners of millenium cars - Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Owners of millenium cars - Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Doug., Aug 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hey all,

I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment. In the next year I'll be in the market for a good example of one of my childhood dream cars. I'm only interested in very specific models from the late 90's and early 2000's. Any variant of the 360, 550, or 575 is what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding one to drive, or at least ride in to get a more specific feel of which model suits me best. Current rental fleets only offer late model cars. So, would anyone be willing to entertain my inquiry? I'll make it worth your while at the least buy you lunch or a drink of choice. Thanks for any consideration guys!

2. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Unfortunately I do not own any variant of any Ferrari.

3. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    This forum used to be a lot more active and friendly years ago. Not saying people aren't now, but it definitely seemed more active then. Especially amongst the FCLV members.

4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    dmcgill. have you tried contacting your local FCA chapter? I don't know how active your local group is, but after a few years of owning my 328 I was in the market for a second Ferrari. The FCA local members here all offered me drives and rides in theirs: 599, 575M, 458 speciale, 430s, 355, a 348 t/s, a 550. When the 328 was sidelined for its major years back and there was a local FCA event about 30 miles away, one of the members (who owned multiple cars) said "Keith, take my 599!"

5. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Just know many are very busy this time of year, I know I have been. I just own a Lotus so I can't be of any help. The people on here from Vegas seem nice although I haven't met anyone. They have been helpful with info for the area.

Doug. likes this.
  6. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks for the input. I have not, I looked at the FCLV calendar to see about upcoming events to go to and it's blank for the rest of the year minus an F1 watch party. I suppose I could contact someone there but I felt this thread would be a better way to reach more people.

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    You're right though, the group overall is not as active as it was 10, 12 years ago.

8. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Is Bob Lebenson "bobleb" still around? He had a beautiful 550 years ago. He was always cordial and inviting.

9. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I saw him at the 2016 October show at Siena Deli but I don't remember seeing him at the 2017. Yes, he was always super nice. Let my sons sit in his car.