Wanted - F430 coupe - help me find my first Ferrari! | FerrariChat

Wanted F430 coupe - help me find my first Ferrari!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Buzios, Aug 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    I’m finally ready to buy my first Ferrari and I’ve decided that the F430 will be the one. I’m beyond excited, but I’ve had a really hard time finding a real peach. I’m hopeful one of you wants to sell, or knows of one available - please respond here or PM me if that’s the case. Here are the must haves:

Model: F430 coupe (I do not want a convertible)
    Year: 2006 or newer
    Transmission: F1
    Color: Blue (open to all of them), Gray, or Silver (I’m aware this narrows down the field dramatically, but I don’t want red, yellow, black, or white)
    Interior: Cuoio would be ideal, but open to others
    Options: Scuderia shields and yellow rev counter are a must. I’d love carbon breaks (which are standard 2008+ anyway) as well as a signicant amount of carbon fiber in the interior, but that would just be icing on the cake.
    Mileage: No more than 20,000
    Ownership: No more than 3 previous owners
    Aftermarket parts: Few to none

The only other thing to note is that I’d strongly prefer a car with a history that I can track. Service records would be the ideal version of that. I'm certainly getting a PPI anyway, so I’d be happy as long as I can at least get a solid description of why/where/when the car was serviced.

I will also add that I will treat this car very well and it will have a happy home, inside a Carcoon, inside a garage :)

Thanks!

of2worlds likes this.
  2. Automoblog

Automoblog Karting

Jun 21, 2017
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Gino
    reach out to Mike at Yellow Compass, he's absolutely the guy you should go to. He has helped a lot of first time buyers. His numbers (973) 610-7111.

SeaNile likes this.
  3. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Nice looking silver F430 there. That 430 also has the more reliable Challenge wheels. It has been noted that the standard 430 wheels are rather fragile when it comes to navigating potholes.
    You should get a copy of the Forza magazine issue #119 August 2012 with the F430 buyers guide. Lots of useful information there.
    Happy hunting for your 430!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Buzios likes this.
  4. eswilly

eswilly Karting

Jan 16, 2015
    Threads like this is what keeps me going. I’m a small business owner that is so very close to financial freedom. I’m on track for 2021 being my year.
    I hope you’re all here when my day comes.
    Peace.
    E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Automoblog likes this.
  5. greeenPuMA

greeenPuMA Rookie

Jun 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Luke Kim
    Buzios likes this.
  6. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
  7. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
  8. Mcorrallo

Mcorrallo Karting

Jan 28, 2014
    Guys like this include a long list of what they are looking for and what they don't want, but they usually leave one thing out. They want it for 20% less than market value. You would think a buyer who was presented with exactly what they are looking for would be willing to pay a premium for it. Not usually.

9. janster11

janster11 Rookie

Oct 16, 2016
    Chicago
    Talk to Mike at Yellow Compass. You'll love the personalized experience and advice.973-610-7111.

eyeman1234 likes this.
  10. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    Thanks! We spoke last week and he is on it, but I want to keep multiple fronts open - hopefully something comes up here soon.

11. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    If you change your mind .. I saw a black 05 coupe in Delray Florida.. @ MOTORGROUP

eswilly and Buzios like this.
  12. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
  13. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
  14. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
  15. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David

Doesn't own the car but is offering it for sale ?... In the Ferrari world this is what we call "A story".

16. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    infamous header issue. Cracked and sucked in on the intake side. We went through entire motor, had pistons re-done, everything. It only has 9k miles anyway but now it feels like it has only 500 miles on her.

17. DEPZ

DEPZ Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 4, 2018
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    Christopher Lagrue
    Let me know if you are interested.
    2006 Ferrari F430 Coupe F1 / Miles 6600k
    Grigio Silverstone w/ Bordeaux leather interior
    Carbon Ceramic Brake
    Daytona seats

18. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Agreed, also love it when they say they will pay in cash-how else are you going to pay for the car? Another sign that you are going to be either low balled or looking to waste someone's time.

factive likes this.
  19. greeenPuMA

greeenPuMA Rookie

Jun 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Luke Kim
    Can you send me detailed about your F430 and pictures please?
    [email protected]