For Sale - Kline Innovation Ferrari 458 & 458 Spider Full Exhaust w/Remote & Carbon Tips | FerrariChat

For Sale Kline Innovation Ferrari 458 & 458 Spider Full Exhaust w/Remote & Carbon Tips

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by djastral69, Aug 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    #1 djastral69, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Looks as though I will be trading in my 458 Spider and if that be the case I will not be installing my brand new Kline Exhaust I planned on putting in. It is a full Stainless Steel exhaust with sport cats and valve control remote and the optional Carbon Fiber Tips which look fantastic!

Kline makes and absolutely fantastic exhaust for the 458, the build quality is second to none and everything is done not outsourced like many other manufacturers.
    Check the Youtube promo video and you can clearly hear that they got it right when they designed this exhaust and the valve remote is ingenious as it simply plug it into he cigarette lighter and done!

Again, it's Brand New! First $6,400.00 obo takes it. MSRP is $8400.00 with the carbon tips plus shipping. Save yourself $2,000.00 over retail!

https://www.kline-innovation.com/exh...i/458-3/458-2/

Call or Text me at 904-629-0887 if interested

David

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. whoadude1

whoadude1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Seb
    Does this include headers?

3. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    No sir, what this package consists of are the sport cats, full valaved exhaust system, remote for the valves, and the carbon tips.
    With headers the price would be over $11k retail.

This setup is all you need to get the F1 sound. This is a fantastic system for the 458. I have researched this extensively and Kline ranks at the highest level in build quality and overall sound and performance. For $6,400.00 obo plus shipping this is an absolute steal!

Please contact me at 904-629-0887 via voice or text with any questions that you may have

David

4. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    Pricing typo. The Price for the exhaust, sport cats and Carbon tips, $4,600.00 shipped in the US!

5. arkone

arkone Karting

Nov 20, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Full Name:
    Mo
    I think you're confusing everyone haha. Is the price $6,400 or $4,600?

6. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    There was a correction on the price, it’s $4,600.00 which also includes the sport cats, remote valve and Carbon Fiber tips.

This is an excellent deal on an amazing exhaust.

7. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    Kline has been sold.....Thanks Mike!!!!

8. sharon amos

sharon amos Karting

Dec 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    sharon amos
    I’m about to buy the exact same setup from Kline -
    Can you see if the buyer who got this exhaust can share his experience with it.

Also when you say sport cats - are these the 200 cell ones ?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. sharon amos

sharon amos Karting

Dec 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    sharon amos
  10. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    With 200 cell cats your car will be louder than stock but not significantly so (noticeable, buut not huge). The pitch will be noticeably higher as well, same pitch as the video in the OP. Yours will not be as loud as the setup in the video, as that probably has headers and decat.

In terms of pitch, Kline is very much in line with Novitec. Novitec has far more videos so look up Novitec clips and you'll get a good idea of Kline. IPE is higher pitched, Capristo is lower.

11. sharon amos

sharon amos Karting

Dec 24, 2017
    Full Name:
    sharon amos
    So I’m looking for the F1 pitch and I’m looking for the exhaust to be louder when I’m on it but I also want a nice calm cruise without drone or loud exhaust.

Do you think I’m on the money ?

And do you have this exhaust on your 458 ? If so which setup is it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. Mark Giordmaina

Jul 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I think that you also need to consider which material to go for - kline does either stainless steel or inconel (the latter is the one used in F1 and on the novitec) this material gives a higher pitch and is lighter than steel and more resistant to cracking than titanium. Price is higher obviously.