Scud chin spoiler | FerrariChat

Scud chin spoiler

Discussion in '360/430' started by PKIM, Aug 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Anyone know what lower lip chin spoiler this is? Looks super cool, but this would make my car so low I would probably break it in a day. Also anyone know what wheels these are?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    Looks sexy (spoiler) multi piece wheels aren’t my thing but the spokes have a nice design.

Perhaps Freshmeat may know. He knows everything Scud. And I agree with you I scrape as it is stock height let alone with 2-3” of extension

3. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Is it me or does this Scud look like the front is raised to accommodate the spoiler?

4. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    The rest looks lowered compared to oem but you’re right the front has 2-3 fingers of gap. Mine is US spec stock height for reference.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

PKIM likes this.
  5. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
  6. fc2

fc2 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Nov 2, 2006
    Silicon Valley Ca.
    Full Name:
    Frank C.
    My God... that lower lip wouldn't last 30 minutes on the roads around my house.

Cgk360 likes this.
  7. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Same here in NJ. US roads in general are so awful, especially compared to those in Europe.

8. Patman

Patman Karting

Jul 5, 2014
    Eastvale, CA
    Full Name:
    Pat
    PKIM likes this.
  9. PKIM

PKIM Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Redlands
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Pat,
    Love the look! Your not that far from me. How do you not crack the spoiler? So your on stock height on front and lowered on rear? We sometime have a local get together in Redlands, love for you to come out.

10. Patman

Patman Karting

Jul 5, 2014
    Eastvale, CA
    Full Name:
    Pat
    Hi PKIM,

Yea Redlands is not too bad a travel. Would love to go to a meet out east as opposed to driving far out west or south!

Car is also lowered in the front. 1/2 finger gap front, no finger rear. Wheels are 20s. As far as not cracking the lip, you just have to know where you travel to. Im fortunate that Eastvale is new city with relatively new roads and Chino Hills where shopping complex driveways are not as steep. I've had very low cars most of my life and not being afraid to hold up traffic for extreme angling on bumps and dips helps haha!