For Sale - Sterling Silver wearable prancing horse pin (just a few available) | FerrariChat

For Sale Sterling Silver wearable prancing horse pin (just a few available)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by treedee3d, Sep 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    I have 9 wearable prancing horse pins leftover from a charity fundraiser. Made of sterling silver so no need to ever be polished (always stays shiny)

These are made with the full 3D shape of the horse, not the usual flat cutout so they're much nicer. Each come with a jewel case and a box.

Price is 235$ shipped anywhere in North America. For the rest of the world, add 25$ shipping (I prefer Paypal for payment)

It's approximately 1.25 inches high (see photo with Ferrari key for reference)

For those who prefer eBay instead of a direct deal, you can see the link here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223137273740
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. nart

nart Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    These pins look really nice, but I don’t understand your statement that they are made of Sterling Silver and never need to be polished. Sterling Silver tarnishes and turns black when exposed to air and regularly needs to be polished. Are these plated or coated to prevent tarnish because items made of Sterling Silver will tarnish and do not stay shiny.

3. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    To be honest, this is what I was told by the supplier, I’m not a jeweller nor claim to be. However, I will inquire with him and let you know as soon as I get an answer just to be 100% sure.

In the meantime, here is a photo of my personal one. I’ve had it for over 2 years and still looks perfect.

Also notice that the back part is completely full and not just a shell.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login