Taken Off Market - Fuseboards NEW | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market Fuseboards NEW

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by theunissenguido, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theunissenguido

theunissenguido Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi, Walter

See your conversations...

Guido

2. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Fot those who still want a fuseboard this year....
    I'm travelling to an other continent from 15 october and will be back only after half may 2019. So you have to order before 15 october or after 15 may !!
    I still have some boards in stock and those can be send right away.
    For those who order and no boards are available, I put them on the waiting list.
    Guido

3. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    theunissenguido likes this.
  4. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Someone who bought a QV mondial board did have some problems ...lights going on when the lights motors did not work, motors working and light did not go ...
    This has to do with the wrong position of some relais at the oficial Ferrari manuals.
    This is how the relais have to be put on the boards (OEM and my boards)...

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Purple relais ending with 001,
    brown relais ending 113
    K relais is a special one with double circuit.

After my mail the owner mailed me this ;

Hello Guido,
    your mail I got,
    everything is OK.
    I am very happy
    thank you very much for the explanation
    best regards....

This whas not the first time this happend...but hopefully the last time.

Guido

5. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Thanks, Erik

Very kind of you ! For the 100 th board I will put a remake security light bag in the box as gift....this will happen soon !!

Guido

F456M likes this.
  6. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    So Guys, I'm in Brazil for the moment after 5 months hard working on the boards. There will be a waiting list from now one for those who want a new fuseboard !
    The new produced boards can be send from 16 may 2019 on. Thanks for those who ordered before !

Guido

7. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I have finished a 512 TR new model board...but it seems there are 2 (or more) internal diagrams possible. So before ordering I need to know what board you have.
    The differences have no effect at the final connection, just some 85/86 relais connections are changed place, fuses poles swapped etc...

Guido

8. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Update :
    Some model 456GT fuseboards are identical as 456M.So before ordering please send me a picture of the backside of your OEM 456GT board.
    Waiting list :
    from may 2019 on, following listing will be send -
    TR to Graham
    400i/412 David
    512TR Joe
    Mondial QV Enrico
    456GT Luis
    and 5 more via Redbaycars. All those boards are in stock. Just have to wait my return to my homeland in may.
    So for the new orders, please have a bit patience. Production starts after 15 may...
    Prices : for all model mondials, TR, testarossa, F40, 288GTO,328, 400i/412, 512TR (old model board) price is 705 euro (included gold colored female connectors to put on the wires) :
    for models 456GT/M, 550, 512TR (new model board) price is 780 euro. Those boards are plug and play !
    Shipping all over the world in a special box with trackingcode.
    Guido

F456M likes this.
  9. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    F456M and crinoid like this.
  10. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Like every year I'll be traveling to South America and there will be no delivery from 20 october until may next year. For those who still are intrested in a fuseboard as coming winterproject, be kindfull to contact me before 20 october.
    In stock for the moment :
    2 TR boards, 3 QV mondial (3.0 and 3.2 engine) boards, 1 mondial 8 board, 1 328 board, 1 400i/412 board and 2 F40 boards.
    1 new 456 board is as reserve and I have a 456 OEM board in very good shape for sale.
    Prices are still the same as in #33.....
    Guido

11. Clyde Romero

Clyde Romero Formula Junior

Sep 6, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Full Name:
    Clarence Romero
    All the heat on the fuse box comes from the cooling fans kicking in, the starting amp draw is 25 amps per motor, the board both old and this new one can’t hack it, you need to put in a relay to get the amp draw away from the boards like I did on my 512
    And I am sorry but the construction of this new board will not handle repeated use without relays installed on the fans.
    A close inspection of a TR fuse box will show arcing on the fuses of the cooling fan, this new board will not prevent that from happening.
    thats the main issue here
    Clyde

12. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I was happy that finaly someone give me some critics on my new made boards. And this after the instalation of 134 boards. But this critic has no ground of being right. Until now (after 10 years being used by owners of TR, F40, 288GTO, 400i,412, 328, 550, 456, 512TR, all mondials, there is no complaint that with my boards the white plugs are stil burning.
    I dont remember having sold a board to you Clyde. I even wonder if you ever seen a board of me. So I hope this critic isnt inspired by the competition who sees
    its market share shrink considerably through my quality and competitive price boards.
    Guido

F456M likes this.
  13. Clyde Romero

Sep 6, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Full Name:
    Clarence Romero
    You missed the point
    Your product is fine
    It’s the design of the TR fuse system trying to put 25 amps thru it
    No matter what fuse box you use you will continue to have a issue unless you install relays to the 2 cooling fans and the a/c condenser fans which keep the high amperage draw away from your fuse box or any fuse box
    Do you get it now!

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  14. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    When all electric components are working correctly there is no need for extra relais. It is only when rotors are corroded, brushes with oxidation, bad ground contacts etc that high amp are an issue. I advise F owners to put an extra thick wire (4 or more mm2) to connect all ground contacts to eachother and then directly to the negativ at battery. Metal of chassis and multiple solder connections on chassis of F are a very bad conductor.
    Guido

15. Clyde Romero

Sep 6, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Full Name:
    Clarence Romero
    If everything is working correctly you are still going to get a 25 AMP starting draw at the fuse box
    That’s the design specs of the two electric motors
    You don’t get it
    Fine
    Good luck with your product
    Ferrari subsequently in follow on models did install relays on the fans
    They got the message
    You apparently don’t understand the issue
    And you don’t get the message

Qavion and Mimmo Blue like this.
  16. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    If Ferrari solved the problem, I dont get it you are commenting here on my sales ad.?
    Guido

17. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi F- lovers. From this week on there will be no more delivery of boards. I'm heading South-America and will be back final april 2020. So for those who are ordering a board, they will be put on the waitinglist. First on the list will get his board first....have a nice final 2019 and enjoy your cars.
    Guido

18. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    An other happy owner send me his experience with a new installed board :

The fuse board for my 83 USA Mondial Coupe is in and working great.
    Thanks again.
    The car starts better and my heater works again, Yeah!
    B.

There is an issue with the rear window heating but that will be solved.
    Guido

19. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I did send a 512 TR board to the US in july and whas installed the other week. This is the respons of an other happy owner :

Hi Guido,
    The fuseboard is installed! The electrician/mechanic/owner of the shop who did the installation was very pleased with the quality of your work. He had also recommended your fuseboard after we had researched several other options.
    After I drove the 512TR home, I texted him that I thought the car was running noticeably better. He responded saying he hadn't wanted to mention it, but it seemed to him also that the car started easier and ran better after the installation of your fuseboard.
    Many thanks for such a great product!
    P.

You cannot imagen how happy this makes me to reed messages like this. All the effort is therefore worth putting so much work into these fuseboards....
    Guido

Qavion likes this.
  20. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    An other happy client from Luxembourg send me his message :
    Bonjour Guido,
    ils ont réussi à mettre tout en route et la Mondial a déjà fait ses tours.
    Encore un client de satisfait. J.-C.
    A WARNING : when working on your car by electric welding, please disconnect your battery before. A client did'nt and 1 wire on his fuseboard whas completly burned. Luckely I could repair this ...
    Guido

21. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    I went to Buenos Aires and toke a 456GT fuseboard with me. Its whas ordered by L. from Santa Fe and he personally picked up that board. Because my new 456 boards are plug and play (just like 512Tr and 550 boards) no installation problem occured.

He wrote me today :
    "Gracias Guido, le hice 1000 km y anda una maravilla, tu trabajo es para destacar lo, excelente, que pasen una linda navidad y lo mejor para vos y tu familia para el 2020, un gusto haberte conocido personalmente, Abrazo amigo.L."

Sending boards by mail or other shipping co. to Argentina is wasted time. Import rules are such that entering is bureaucratic allmost impossible. So instead of taking that risk, this client wanted to wait 10 months until I whas traveling again to Argentina.
    Guido

Qavion likes this.
  22. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
  23. enzo52

enzo52 Karting

Aug 14, 2008
    France, Paris
    Full Name:
    Depensadie Seraphin
    Bnjr, Guido, vs avez platine F40 en stock ?

24. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    Hi Seraphin, oui, en stock. Je vous ferai parvenir les détails par e-mail.Je ne pouvais pas vous le dire avant à cause de:
    You have been banned for the following reason: Stop promoting your fuseboards in the discussion section. Only sponsors may promote their products outside the classified ads. Your ban will be lifted on Feb 18, 2020.
    Guido

Qavion likes this.
  25. theunissenguido

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2004
    Argent/Brasil
    Full Name:
    Guido
    For the F-owners that are on the waitinglist for a new board :
    For the moment the Argentine governement has cancelled all flights between Europe and Argentina. So until further decisions made by the officials I'm trapped in Argentina. I will personaly send a message to all on the waitinglist in case a delay may apear in the production of the new boards.
    Guido