TAMPA BAY NFL TICKETS - SEPT. 16 | FerrariChat

TAMPA BAY NFL TICKETS - SEPT. 16

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Steelton Keith, Apr 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hello Floridians. I'm looking for four good seats for the Sept. 16 game against Philly. Would appreciate any referrals / good sources. Any season ticket holders looking to sell? These are for my personal use. Thanks in advance. Keith

2. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Thanks Andrew.

3. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Ticket availability to Buccaneers' home games is usually determined by how good the team
    is any given year.

Up years such as when they won the Super Bowl in 2003, tickets were impossible to find and
    when they were available, really expensive. Down years, tickets are usually easy. When they
    played in the NFC Central Division, there were times when there were more Green Bay, Chicago,
    Detroit and Minnesota fans in the stands than Buc fans as their fans were more than willing to
    come down from the frozen north to see the games.

Good you're asking early. Not sure how Tampa Bay is predicted to do this year so good luck!

BHW

4. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Scalp them on the day, easy to find. I get $300+ club tickets and rarely pay over $80 for them.
    As long a the Bucs are poor they will be easy to scalp. Never bought a bad one either.
    Best place to scalp them is main walkway from car parks between entrance A and B. About 50 yards from stadium is best I always find. Just raise your arm/fingers in the air for how many you want.
    I usually only want two so I get the usual "peace man" comment the whole time I am scalping!

Steelton Keith likes this.
  5. ken qv

ken qv Formula 3

Oct 25, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ken Roberson
    I like to dress up on Sundays and do nothing.. im pretty much a Buccaneer

GuyIncognito likes this.
  6. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    thank you Phil the Brit. I've had this advice from others...I'll probably try that. Keith

7. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Just booked my flights and hotel for the Eagles weekend and game on Sept. 16. Planning to secure tickets day of game as many have suggested. meanwhile, anyone who has 4 really good seats / box together, please PM me,. Thanks, Keith

8. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Giving this a bump. Thanks for the advice. Keith

9. craterface

craterface Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2011
    Sanibel Island, FL
    After yesterday's result, the prices might have just gone up! The backup QB looked great.

10. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    I think the airlines will not be flying due to hurricane, so that might cancel my trip. Thanks for responding.