Eagle eye dent guy at my place Monday 9am | FerrariChat

Eagle eye dent guy at my place Monday 9am

Discussion in '348/355' started by plugzit, Sep 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. plugzit

plugzit F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Bogart
    He's gonna be here doing a Dino for a friend. If you got dents, you're welcome to stop by and have them removed. You can pm me for contact.

SoCal1 likes this.
  2. taz355

taz355 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2008
    Indio Ca/ Alberta
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Give us some play by plays. I am all ways interested in hiw they do it.

3. tr0768

tr0768 Formula Junior

Oct 28, 2008
    maltby wa
    Full Name:
    Howard Musolf
    Had some a**hole slam his door into my 348 spider left rear fender lip. Of course they left a note with their insurance information.

Took it to the body shop that does hi end exotics for an estimate. They have to do the very small nick in the reveal, then prime and blend the paint(fly yellow). The expense is the clear coat from the left rear of the door opening all the way around to the passengers door opening. Remove rear bumper and tail lamps. Also the top has to be lifted to clear coat the rear deck and rear engine cover. polish and reassembly. Labor 24 hours.

Called the insurance carrier and sent them the estimate of $3700.00. They asked for a photo, and after the photo the adjuster said looks good to him and put a check in the mail. The best part is because we have over the number of collector cars to qualify as a collection we have no deductible. That helped make a bad situation easy.

just sayin'

tr0768

p/s our insurance company is JC Taylor in PA.

WATSON likes this.