Wanted - F430 Coupe- Rosso Corsa or Blk <100k | FerrariChat

Wanted F430 Coupe- Rosso Corsa or Blk <100k

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Zack Hawker, Aug 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zack Hawker

Zack Hawker Karting

Feb 27, 2018
    Paradise Valley, Az
    Full Name:
    Zack Az Realtor
    Hello all,
    I am looking for my first Ferrari.

Needs:
    Coupe (a must)

Wants:
    Color: Rosso Corsa, Maybe Black, maybe......
    Interior color and options are somewhat open based on price/miles etc...
    Under 100k.

Pretty simple, Red coupe under 100k.

Can also email me direct: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any leads. Much appreciated.
    Zack

2. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    motorgroup in delray florida, has a coupe F1 2005 black on black for sale under 100k

3. Automoblog

Automoblog Karting

Jun 21, 2017
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Gino
    Definitely reach out to Mike at Yellow Compass (973) 610-7111 he has a ton of these. Good guy.

eyeman1234 and XLNLIFE like this.
  4. viperf430

viperf430 Rookie

Feb 12, 2015
    Orlando FL
    I am selling my 2005 Black F430. In great condition and everything works like new. Its on autotrader for more details. I am selling it through the Ferrari dealer of Central Florida ( In post its says the Mclaren dealer but I have changed my mind on new car).

5. neil e dale

neil e dale Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    hello Zack , I'm in Tucson , also looking for my first F430 spyder red or silver exterior tan or black interior can go a bit over 100K ! regards, Neil

6. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I can help all of you guys if you listen to me but you have to stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole remember this and write it down 100 times in your head !!!!! you get what you pay for this is a Ferrari don't be cheap!!! if it cost you another $ 5 or 10,000 to get the right car then find the money or wait six months please listen to what I'm telling you this is why I have been able to help 100 people in the last year
    achieve their dream :)
    Mike

neil e dale and factive like this.
  7. Zack Hawker

Zack Hawker Karting

Feb 27, 2018
    Paradise Valley, Az
    Full Name:
    Zack Az Realtor
    I have been in contact with Mike and he has definitely been around the block once or twice with Ferraris. It seems an extra 5 or 10 K or just over a hundred K gets you a whole lot more car with a lot better service history, which will probably save more than 10K and headaches in the future. This was the advice that he gave me a week or so ago and it's my plan, find the right car and have a good experience with my first Ferrari. Or save 10K up front and have a horrible experience and go broke trying to fix it. It seems patience is the key here.

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Zack :)

9. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    ....................Yea I'm going to call him too and I already was looking at, realized that the ceiling needs to be a bit higher than 100K $ ! and have they already fixed the flaws, faults, things that always need to be fixed as it was made OEM! ???? .....................Yes, I'm a mechanic/ tech but I want a car to drive! shine, admire ! not a project! ( why can't any manufacturer EVER get a car right fr the get-go! ?? LOL )

10. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Spent 3 years hunting for a 430.. mike was awesome and helped.... the key is if you care about resale (mileage) or something to keep and drive.....I drive the crap outa mine... screw the mileage... I pick up feed food for the neighbors chicken with mine... have to post that pic....

I just saved dealing with the mileage and bought a jr. Leonardo... Galileo... one model... and bought the manual... I work on it myself .. and do weekend drives with a guy who has 140k miles on his 430.. daily driver...

It’s a matter of resale or dream and keep.....

The 430 is the last of the real mechanical F cars... and not too hard to work on... and 2007 they fixed the clutch and F1 stuff....

Then again.. I would still buy anything before and have fun...

A dream come true......

Automoblog, SeaNile and neil e dale like this.
  11. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    cool! nice car! we had wondered if the Ferrari computer the Leonardo could be bought? some said it could not! what does it cost? source? we bought a genuine GM used tech 2 that needs repair for working on our Saabs - and other GM cars ! Really good Chinese clone copies are for sale for only $250 ! so we imagine they could copy the Ferrari one too! ( gasps of shock fr purists! LOL ) People DO want to fix/repair their own cars- especially if they can! the factories are shooting themselves in the foot by charging silly money prices and dealers are losing market share/income by overcharging for service! I suspect I would drive a LOT - but I want to start out w/ a low(er) mile F1 trans F430 spyder w/ all the usual flaws already sorted/fixed and in an excellent kit ( condition ) ! Yes, I'm a mechanic/ tech ( retired ) but would rather drive more than do repairs! A former racer, I drive very very fast but don't abuse the equipment! regards, Neil ..................PS resale is only an issue as it's a major chunk of $ to spend ( to me !) and as I'm over 60 already, I'd like my spouse to be able to sell it if/ when I pass on !

12. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    I assume these nice sorted out 430's with prices slightly north of 100k won't accept the offer of less than 100k? I've read about some of the trade in offers and they are certainly less than 100k, some even in the mid 80's.

Mbutner and neil e dale like this.
  13. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    LOL yea I have heard of dealers making 10-40+$ profits on trade in re sales! and many cars have price drops , there are several I like ( from photos )very far away ( i'm in Arizona ) - so big $ to transport! difficult to find a good place to do a PPI ( best advice is don't get one by the shop that serviced it ! ? ) one place said $600 ! have not made any offers yet! , will soon !

14. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    LOL so why can't we just buy a car for a fair markup fr a private party instead of a dealer? like, show me a car I want to buy you want to trade in! whats the dealer offering? show me! and I'll beat the amount the dealer is offering! dealers always make huge profits on trade-ins' and you are nearly always better off selling it yourself !

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Neil your going to drive YOURSELF INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I HAVE HELPED OVER 100 guys just like you in less then 1 year !! just give me a call and i will walk you the proverbial mine field of acquisition :)
    Mike 973-610-7111

16. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    ha ha yea saw one i liked get sold today and felt like I broke up w/a girlfriend! LOL ! will call soon thx regards,

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  18. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    yep someone is making heaps of $!!

19. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    Not to hijack the thread, but, checked out a 430 and a 458 today. My wallet says 430 for 100Kish but DAMN everything else says 458. That is one impressive car. Maybe because I previously had a 360 my opinion is a little biased. I see all the comments that the 430 is a half generation jump, etc. Going with the square peg in round hole thing again....a 458 for 150k is what i would be looking for.
    A lot can change before June when I'm ready to buy but it's fun thinking ahead.

neil e dale likes this.
  20. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    yep , I kinda agree but the 458 is just too much $ - for me ! +, - 50 K $ difference ! = deal breaker !

21. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    That 50k just may be a deal breaker for me as well. I hope to have this problem in June when I’m ready to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. neil e dale

BANNED

Aug 27, 2018
    Tucson AZ
    Full Name:
    neil e dale
    Not sure it 's realistic to just consider a car near where you reside ! so far, I'm in Az the nearest dealer is north in Scottsdale ( near Phoenix ) 125 miles away only two f430 spyders for sale in AZ some in CA and Texas close - kinda... further away ? .. lots in Florida .... some in NY but we never get cars fr back east / mid west usually as the roads are full of salt (and worse) and the cars are corroded, rusted,! - unless parked in winter ! ...... prob not such an issue w/a Ferrari ! ( My dad always got our cars Ziebart rustproofed when we lived in Michigan ! wonder why guys don't anymore ? ) Even if we find a nice car back east it will be what $2K to ship here ? same for you ! still may be required for the right car ! regards, Neil

23. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    Shipping is only around a grand for covered transport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil e dale likes this.
  24. factive

factive Karting

Oct 28, 2016
    Park City, Utah
    Full Name:
    Cameron
    I'm in Utah (which isn't too far from either of you) and have a beautifully spec'd '05 that's fully sorted out. And yes, it sits in a climate controlled garage for 6+ months of the year.

neil e dale likes this.