Fastest Rossa in 2019 | FerrariChat

Fastest Rossa in 2019

Discussion in 'F1' started by Igor Ound, Sep 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

?

1. Seb

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Charles

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    #1 Igor Ound, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Not necessarily the one with most points but the fastest in quali and race pace.

Which one will it be?

2. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    I think too early to be able to assess Lec until he actually starts driving the SF in 2019. For a decision now I say Seb in quali and race.

3. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

I voted Charles. He appears to adapt quickly. He will be swift off the line rather easily. His talent is there. Vettel might have an edge early on but I expect him to pass Vettel like Ricci did at Red Bull and not take too long to do it. Its the nature of the sport, yes, but we saw Ricci take on Vettel and not look back. That should very much concern Vettel.

Vettel was very much wanting Kimi and thats easily well known. This has now upset the balance and explains the views that Vettel has been rattled off the track influencing his on track performance. He is human and that happens.

I will be very very surprised if Charles is slower and consistently slow, in comparison to Vettel.

I would also give credit to Vettel now for publicly stating he is the problem at Ferrari in the press yesterday. His 'own worst enemy'. Now maybe with the driver situation sorted he can get on with winning a title in a car that is fast no question.

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    No idea. None.

jgonzalesm6 and jcurry like this.
  5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    i think Seb will win next year....simply because i believe he's teh faster driver out there at the moment..but Charles will put it difficult for him...personaly i would like it the other way around because it would mean that Charles is an amazing driver...

Igor Ound likes this.
  6. Adrian Thompson

Adrian Thompson Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Beverly Hills, Mi
    Full Name:
    Adrian Thompson
    I think it could go either way, but if Chuckles comes out of the box fighting and puts one over on Seb in the first couple of races, it could rattle Seb enough that he continues his unforced blunders and Chuckles could/may/will take the mantle. That's how I voted. Now, if LeClerc makes a few silly mistakes and Seb feels confident, I think Seb will come out on top. No matter what, I think Seb is weak on the mental games side and can easily be defeated by someone close too or equal in raw pace.

7. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    No idea, really...

8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    he'll win the drivers battle but they'll lose the championship.

9. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Kimi in the Sauber. :oops:

Makuono and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ