My 360 Video Review | FerrariChat

My 360 Video Review

Discussion in '360/430' started by NexLevel, Sep 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NexLevel

NexLevel Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Greg Thomas
    Hey guys,

I've decided to start a new YouTube channel focused on cars called Drivers Only. For my first review video, I did it on my 360 and why I think its the perfect budget supercar.

Love to get everyone's thoughts!

Video Link

Be gentle it's my first video! :)

2. Formula Uno

Formula Uno F1 Veteran

Oct 8, 2008
    New York City
    Good Job!!

NexLevel likes this.
  3. kingrooz

kingrooz Rookie

Feb 22, 2017
    California
    Full Name:
    Sasha
    interior looks great!!!
    the contrast between the carbon fiber and leather...tasteful mod

NexLevel likes this.
  4. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    wow, you did quite a few upgrades in the short amount of time that you've owned the car. in any case, congrats on the new car

NexLevel likes this.
  5. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Love the diamond stitching on the roof.

6. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Good video, but I do have a question, seemingly how I was disappointed when I found out I was mistaken on the lower intakes on the quarter panels. In your video, you said that the lower intakes supply cooling for the rear brakes. Where did you find this info? I thought the same thing and, like I said, was disappointed when I found out there was no tube or ducting to do this. Rather the hole is open and air is funneled to the area next to the cat convertor connection to the muffler.

In the Challenge car (not CS), but the actual race car, there is duct work that leads off this and in combination with a couple other pieces, does in fact direct air to the back side of the brakes.

7. Raconteur

Raconteur F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2015
    Portlandia, OR
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Nice video. I always appreciate looking at other 360s and the owners enjoying their vehicles!

NexLevel likes this.
  8. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    You answered my question (I asked if you are on Fchat). I watched your video on Youtube and the recent NSX one. Good luck.

NexLevel likes this.
  9. JariT

JariT Rookie

Nov 25, 2011
    Switzerland
    Nice video. Something to add, mirror view to air intakes aligned with door handles Is in my opinion one of the best views beside engine bay

NexLevel and Mimmo Blue like this.
  10. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Nice vid!

Your mods are perfect!

I've been thinking of adding the yellow RPM gauge, was it hard to do? I'm weary prying the needle off!

The carbon fiber interior bits look fantastic, where did you purchase them from?

NexLevel likes this.
  11. NexLevel

NexLevel Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Greg Thomas
    Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. I did do a lot of mods within a short time and now I think the car is perfect!

Did another video comparing the NSX to the 360 :). Improving my technique little by little.

12. NexLevel

NexLevel Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Greg Thomas
    Removing the whole cluster was really difficult, took me over 1 hour to figure out how to take it off and almost another hour to put it back on! With the cluster off, there are lots of screws to take off. Prying the needle off is easy however the rpm one doesn't align at 0. If you set it at 0 and turn on the car, it actually moves backwards. You have to plug in the cluster, start the car without the glass and then set it. This was a pain as I learned this fact after I had put everything back!

Got all the CF stuff on ebay, Rtuned stuff. Very high quality.

brookliner7 likes this.
  13. billboboy

billboboy Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2015
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Will L
    I have the exact same wheel upgrade in my car, and the challenge rear grill. I’ve been considering tinting my windows esp with an all black interior.
    I also agree the silver screws on the carbon panels looks like racing utility and helpnthe panels really pop.

Great review. Your car looks and sounds great.

NexLevel likes this.