For Sale - Rolex Daytona Stainless Steel White Face | FerrariChat

For Sale Rolex Daytona Stainless Steel White Face

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by albert328gts, Sep 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Am selling one of my Rolex's, the holly grail of Rolex's. Stainless Steel White Face Daytona, this model was bought at the Beverly Hills/Century City Rolex Store here in Southern California. It was bought 12/12/15. Bought new and still with + 2 years of factory warranty on it. (they come with a 5 year warranty). It is a stainless steel white face, random serial numbers, model 116520. It was worn gently, I am a collector and have 2 other Daytona's plus many other watches and switch them out. It has never been polished, there are some very slight surface scratches at the bottom where the bracelet locks/closes. I tried taking the best pictures possibly showing any imperfection, The watch comes with everything pictured, that means it comes with everything that ever came with it. Link, books, papers, boxes, bag! Everything. I am firm on the price, I would prefer to sell it to someone here in Southern California and not deal with shipment! I will meet you in a safe location only and prefer only cash, so no trades please. PRICE IS $15,000
    You can email me through Fchat, or at [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4re308 likes this.
  2. donkost

donkost Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2016
    Blandon, PA
    Beautiful watch, GLWS. You don't see many with the white face- at least I don't. I have a Rolex Explorer II with the white face.

3. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    hope you get your price - have one just like it!

4. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

5. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    SOLD, thank you very much! To the buyer here on Fchat, a pleasure doing business with you and will do so again!

6. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Likewise, a pleasure on my end, too! Stand up guy and watch as described!